• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WoW Cheats? (1 Viewer)

... the point of this thread is to make fun of those wanting "cheats" for an MMO,
anyone who has seriously asked for cheats in this thread has proved themselves an idiot,

/golfclap for those who dont/cant read

lmao, i swear, we should have people take IQ tests and similar tests before they register... if they dont pass bam! insta - IP ban

WOW i got the best cheat ever If you have a task that has a lock out timer and you hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE and hit end task it will end your curent task. And you wont have a lockout timer. oh and +10 to stats. Anyone confirm????

someoneorsomething said:
WOW i got the best cheat ever If you have a task that has a lock out timer and you hit CTRL+ALT+DELETE and hit end task it will end your curent task. And you wont have a lockout timer. oh and +10 to stats. Anyone confirm????

I confirm the +10 to stats thing, works like a charm. But the 'end current task' is not working, maybe nerfed.

ok here is a WoW cheat.....
type /pvp and walk up to opp. team(higher lvl than you)click on them and type /dance
it puts you in GodMode im for real ... ... it dose realy... try it!

Rockhed said:
what is opp. team?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=O.P.P

"Other people's pussy" As in the pussy of others, belonging permanently or temporarily.

Permanently: the female's
Temporarily: The male's; as in the male's girlfriend
Jim: Imma score me some OPP tonite.
Jerry: Aw fr?
Jim: Yep--Mmmm I love me that OPP, yo!
Jim: I think I'll go after James'! That silly has a fine ass! Damn I love OPP!

:rolleyes:

i ate some white castles, ran into the room with 3 mobs Farted; ran out the door and locked it! was just as lithal as the California gas chamber

i ate some white castles, ran into the room with 3 mobs Farted; ran out the door and locked it! was just as lithal as the California gas chamber
Just as lethal as California period.

/script T="player"; if (UnitRace(T) ~=nil) then SendChatMessage(UnitFactionGroup(T)..": im a n00b at Lvl".. UnitLevel(T).." "..UnitRace(T).." "..UnitClass(T), "Yell") else SendChatMessage("im a n00b at Lvl".. UnitLevel(T).." ("..UnitClassification(T)..")", "Yell");
/quit
end;

This will also make you go to godmode...

decker said:
/script T="player"; if (UnitRace(T) ~=nil) then SendChatMessage(UnitFactionGroup(T)..": im a n00b at Lvl".. UnitLevel(T).." "..UnitRace(T).." "..UnitClass(T), "Yell") else SendChatMessage("im a n00b at Lvl".. UnitLevel(T).." ("..UnitClassification(T)..")", "Yell");
/quit
end;

This will also make you go to godmode...

dud ur chet must be brok or sumtin? i wasn a god or anyfin.

i like taco almost as much as beef. nah just kidding these cheats do not and will not work i can bet on that

Thats not true, Alt+Fa alone gives u god mode....just do it a lot (somtime it may kick u off WoW, but u wont get banned for it) but the thing about being in the inn and the +% to all stats is true =P

Ok I g0t iT. U g0 2 teh biggerest m0b U cahn find, Po0l him and th3n at 5% health Po0l the monit0r c0rD from the back 0f teh computer. Thiz will mak3 your scr33n go blank. Teh m0b cant see U cause U cant c him. He will get lost and just die!!!

tartoob said:
omg this is the funniest thread i ever read..

pls give gold!

Haha, yes it is!

I don't know if the posters in this thread (The ones with 1-5posts) Are kidding, or are being serious. :confused:

WoW Cheats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back