• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WoW Cheats? (1 Viewer)

WHAT...i find the people that ask the excellent questions to be very informative and provide me with the expertise and knowledge that i have always been looking for...i love them...each and everyone of them...

/uncross fingers
/spew
/smile sarcasticly

but really...why has no one tried the Alt F4 thing???:D

Creed said:
but really...why has no one tried the Alt F4 thing???:D

because it dont f**g work !!!

you cant press Alt then press F4 ... you have to press Alt-F4 ... see the difference ???

:o

this was funny.... have to bump... poor cade... but i can picture some newb, trying for a fwe hours trying to get the drum sound and just getting pissed... :D

Yeah, poor me :(

Wait, why poor me? I'm not poor anymore, if someone doesn't get it by now readong my posts, they can go ahead and do it for 4 hours

As far as Im ocncerned the next person (or persons) to ask for wow cheats can go and fornicate themselves with a flaming red hot pitch-fork and go back to playing Warcraft III....

Looooooooooooooooooool

Lots of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of laughs? Reminds me of an old record stuck in a groove.

Last edited:
Willy said:
i heard if u type / a d g e tr w u get 500 gold and naked pictures of Creed. Anyone verify?
hey willy i think that / a d g e t r w thing use to work coz when i do it it say unknow unit i think there is a code for it

sweettooth said:
hey willy i think that / a d g e t r w thing use to work coz when i do it it say unknow unit i think there is a code for it
ummmmmm... what?

Cade said:
Lots of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of of laughs? Reminds me of an old record stuck in a groove.

wouldnt it be "laugh out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out out loud"?

It is what I say it is damnit :p

lol can mean laugh out lout or lots of laughs, me and my guild use it as lots of laughs.

(Don't correct my "me and my guild", I know it's wrong)

ummm.... Que? Tu pekano espanol porqu su ingles es horrible y chupaste muchos cajones.. leche de pena en todos partes...

You guys r crazy! there r no cheats just glitches! like the one in the Horde AH to jump up to the top of the ledge then use mage's blink to get through the barrier to get to the AH keepers! :cool: :) :D ;) :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

HAPPY?!

hI! I see u know lots of things bout this game...could u tell me how to make fast gold with a lvl 28 hunter(getting higher)

buy full access to the wow section...the members of this site will not give you advice in the free forums...

WHAT????? why would u want to cheat in a game like this? this game is about skill in forces of power and magic. i hav been playin for a solid month or 2 now and i dont care that im only lvl41 with my main. and its a druid so i dont hav much attack power anyway as i am a restoration druid. u seriously need help if u want 2 cheat lads

sss said:
How do you type the stuff in race specific

:mad: READ THE POST IT TELLS ALL :mad:

:o now after you're dont doing that read the guy with the green sig's post, His name is Cade and he loves you :D

Kenjay said:
WHAT????? why would u want to cheat in a game like this? this game is about skill in forces of power and magic. i hav been playin for a solid month or 2 now and i dont care that im only lvl41 with my main. and its a druid so i dont hav much attack power anyway as i am a restoration druid. u seriously need help if u want 2 cheat lads
why are you even on this site???

Boswell
I tried to do as you said... but if you try to change the Target name to the one you suggested the windows will just pop up a msn saying that the name specified in the target box is not valid, obviously cos the file name has to match exactly with the existing one. So how the hell am i suppose to do that?

um...dude...he was joking...???....this thread is a big farce...there are no cheats for wow...please tell me you understand that...

Ok....

To Everyone who doesnt subsribe in this forum that has posted here about "cheats"

DO YOU READ THE ABOVE POSTS!?!?!?

Boswell said:
actually you are wrong about the drop down menu

First go to the windows icon to start the game, R click on it to bring the windows menu, click on properties. Add the following after .exe in the target line

/cmd then click okay

Start WoW ... when in game press the tilde key "~" (not the Esc as suggested before)

This will bring up a command line box

type /godmode and press enter

press the tilde key to close and you are set to hack and slash with immunity

other commands are

/noclip (allows you to float through solid barriers)
/port xx,yy,zz (allows you to port to the given coordinates)

Others to try are the warcraft3 codes ... but most dont seem to work

Enjoy

/sigh

/em slaps Bos with a wet trout
i wonders if this works with the gold cheat in Warcraft 3?

Actually, yes. But your thinking of the wrong thing. You can't hold down F4 first THEN hit alt, it's gotta be Alt first, hold it, then hit F4. That way you get the cheat without the game recognizing you closed it. If it does close, just keep trying, it took me a long time to get it right but it was worth it. I one hit Omen. And im only level 30.

Well said that man!, WoW cheats there are none there never will be any. its dumb why would blizz add cheats? too easy i tells ya! also ROFL with the alt and F4 i told my cousin this cause he was bugging me, then he got pissed off cause it crashed

WoW Cheats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back