• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

wow cheats (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL on Starcraft, we were in mele match, someone said press Alt XXX to see a hot picture of kerrigan, everyone (including me) left the match

I sit in coldridge valley and tell people to press alt+f4 and they do it, i tell them it gives them 1000000g. They are incredibly stupid. they dont even notice i forgot the commas...lol

ps-who is oniyxia???

Thier Cheat commands start with . not with /
Make ur own private server and stuff and u will learn about all GM commands ..
how to add gold and items and stuff ... (works only if ur gm tought so no need for players but they dont start with / but with a . )

is this WoW forums only cuz i only c WoW posts
If you mean the "wow cheats" thread, that's a no brainer, read the name but if you mean this "Submissions for free access" forum, then no but it's all people ever play anymore /sigh

back to wat infernal said:

<Soandso>(level 60): hey
<Newbie>(level 5): hi
<Soandso>: want some money and items for free?
<Newbie>: sure
<Soandso>: type /d for donation
<Newbie> /d <Soandso>
<Newbie> has been slain by <Soandso>

Wat the hell does it all mean?? it confusses the pants of me

some needed cheats on frozen thorne (if ur into cheats) are:
greedisgood=recorses
thereisnospoon=infenate mana
whosyourdaddy=one hit kill

o sry guys my mistake i get it now, its a confesation between a little noobie and a big strong lvl 60 and kiling the little sucker, my mistake

guys u know wat ljs 01 said about /a s d d s a\, wen u type it in it doesn't say type '/help' for a list of commands, like it normallt does, but instead it says at the top in red, unknown unit, which is kinda weird maybe it means that it is a cheat, that just needs a few more tweekings ;) , just maybe.....

this is not a cheat...i can guarantee that...probably has something to do with appearance or graphics...will check into this...

(a MMORPG will NEVER have cheats built in...it would cause too many issues with the players and cause in loss of sales....)

o right, so do you belive there will never ever in the histery of ever be a cheat for WoW :confused: . wat about hacks can't they like change the gameplay and enchance gaming, surely they would be able to make cheats, i dont think blizzard is the only one, do u ;)

hacks are something that modify the game code...of course there will be that...but cheats (i.e. type..thereisnospoon for inf mana will not happen - that would cause too much of a chance for bliz to lose customers)

right good point :D i see ok, but how come warcraft 1,2,3 and frozon throne didn't loose blizzard customers, is it the fact that in battle.net you couldn;t use cheats and the mauls and td's in battle.net where r first of there kind and very popular :confused:

FOR ALL U GUYS IM A SEXY Babe that plays WOW all the time and is a level 20 hunter on my one name.

beast100 said:
right good point :D i see ok, but how come warcraft 1,2,3 and frozon throne didn't loose blizzard customers, is it the fact that in battle.net you couldn;t use cheats and the mauls and td's in battle.net where r first of there kind and very popular :confused:

warcraft 1,2,3 were NOT online games....

single player games have console or command line cheats to aid beta testers to skip certain sections of the game or explore where it otherwise would be hard to get to .... mmorpgs dont have such cheat codes accessible client side ... it may be possible server side but certainly not client side (read "player computer")

about killing onyxia wouldn't she have ranged ataks???

"You inflict -345 dmg to onyxia
onyxia inflicts more dmg then you can possibly imagine with her fire breath
you have lost 1858500 % of durability
due to your lak of durability you have no more equipment,your bags and contents have been destroyed
this character has been destroyed your accoyunt as well please contact WoW for more info" lol :D

Some people are ALIVE, simply because it is illegal to kill them. Experience is called that because, umm, thats what you get for doing things the right way. Ya think?

zzznake said:
hate*...........

use the edit button on your previous post and you could have changed hat to hate...without creating another post.....jusy FYI

OMF Fod... shoot me now Creed..... quit bumping this damn post people. This thread consists of "err. i ned sum codess 4 worcrft so i cn gt mny u noob" People are spamming ridiculous crap that has nothing to do with anything. Need for speed? I have a need to crack some F&^$ing SKULLS IN A SECOND!!!! I have lost all hope that intelligent life exists in the submission for free acess area. Someone please be my hero and prove me wrong....

Please send a message if u know a good site for free bots or u know any good leveling hacks....for WoW not need for speed....PST

hey what up im new here i had a level 32 char on my sis game but she slod account so do you guys no away i could play with out pay

PLEASE RED LOCK THIS THREAD....i am getting dumber and dumber with each and every look

omfg i dont even play WoW but isnt it so easy to get the point here THERE IS NO WAY U CAN GET CHEATS FOR A GAME BY TYPING /123 ALAKZAM GIVE ME INFINIT GOLD YOU FUCKING MORONS THIS IS PISSING ME OFF SO MUCH THERE MAYBE A WAY TO HACK EQ OR wOw BUT IT IS VERY COMPLICATED WITH BINARY AND ALL THAT SHIT SO JUST PLZ PLZ PLZ ALL STUPID PPL OF EVERYKIND (well u cant blame the mexican english is his second language) STOP ASKING FOR EASY WAY OUTS. AND IF UR LOOKING FOR CHEAT FOR A CONSOLE GAME NOT ONLINE THEN GO TYPE CHEATS FOR SOANDSO IN A SEARCH ENGINE YOU'LL FIND RESULTS

to add +5 to all stats

you have to be at an inn (so you can see the 'zzz')

hit ESC to bring up the menu

type this in (race specfic)
NE - tyande
dwarves- magni
gnomes - mekka
humans - anduin
orcs - doomhammer
tauren - carine
undead - sylvanas
trolls - vuljin

hit ESC again to return to the game

then hit Alt+F4 at the same time till you hear a loud drum

once you hear the drum all your stats will increase by 5 , you can do this till your maxed out at 9999, you have to reenter the code again to add another +5

but if you get caught doing 1 hit kills your going to get banned

wow. I am shocked. It sounds like you guys did not know about the easter egg. Yes it is called qwerty. you type /qwerty\ and it fills your bank. You have to do it when both game time and real time is 902am.

Holy crap this is 6 pages long after reading all of this i forgot what it started as.Stop posting.It is making my head hurt.their are no cheats for WOW only hacks wich are very complicated and hard to do. open a stupid chatroom if you want to talk. If you want cheats for a other game go to Cheatcc.com or somthing dont post on here.

wow cheats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back