• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

wow cheats (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ljs 01

RedCents
i heard if you type in /a s d d s a\ you get a bonus gold please can you tell me if this works becausei dont have the game yet :confused: :mad: :rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: :o :( ;) :p :D :) :eek: :cool:

i highly doubt this works, why would blizzard include a code system that could potentially destroy the WoW economy? answer: they wouldnt.

u seriouse? Y would Blizzard even do that? i mean, i will prob try it in game next time, but i seriously doubt that it would work, but hey... heres to hoping...

You will never be able to just /<type> for extra items/gold/bonus without a 3rd party program to hack the game.

...But like Redbot said, ALT + F4 is an exception. :)

<Soandso>(level 60): hey
<Newbie>(level 5): hi
<Soandso>: want some money and items for free?
<Newbie>: sure
<Soandso>: type /d for donation
<Newbie> /d <Soandso>
<Newbie> has been slain by <Soandso>

Pimppimpenpimpen said:
does Alt+F4 work ? cuz that would be awsome and what the hell does /d do?

LMFAO the Noobnissity.

I mean... not for the game.. cus to be honost i never even played WoW.

But... ALT+F4 is just about the _oldest_ most _lame_ and most determined _not_ to go away bunch of YOOHAA in the history of Computers.

ALT+4 is a HOT-KEY combination from since _BEFORE_ the invention of the mouse.

Its.. "Exit the active aplication"

But.. lol.. He deserved it... A multiplayer game with build in cheats... hahaha

Now, heres the best way of earning gold in one day at least: Go around in Iron Forge close to the AH (best spot) And There u Wisper to ALL Players over lvl 50 for one Gold.. dont know if it really works, but i've earned some profit by it :D

hmmm how about the best method.. go get it yourself? and a plus in getting it yourself, you get whats called EXPERIENCE. which in turn, makes you able to level so you can make more money!

bunch of lazy people.. :eek:

Type to a gm. Can i have some hacks?. And they reply yes. And they give u god mode program ;). It worked for me i am the most powerfull char on WoW i am worshiped like a god. I have unlimited gold. I laugh at your stupideness

1-60 in one kill

1. buy WoW
2. get the "Float Hack"
3. make a newbie acount/char
4. activate float hack
5. kill onixya

tada if your not lvl 60 turn in her head and you win the prize

(friend did it the first week after the game was released so not open beta)

can i get a subscription for this?

Itahi said:
1-60 in one kill

1. buy WoW
2. get the "Float Hack"
4. activate float hack
5. kill onixya

WOW thats impressive :rolleyes: , and with that part about turning in the head and u win a prize.. 1 flaw http://www.thottbot.com/?i=35885
U have to be lvl 60 to even touch the head

I play wow and i would never want to use a cheat..... The game is great the way it is and if you cheat you suck and your really looking for an easy way out.... I'm Jaskal on Blackhand if you gotta problem with my option come find me and do something about it

WAIT!?! i have to play a game to earn money?!? WTF?!? why waste my time? i cant just type "Glittering prizes" and get 10000 gold?

im sorry.... im board at work and just couldnt help it.

i know this site is all about how to avoide the hard way, but to flat out type one line and get everything. no point in playing a MMORPG. get warcraft 2 or Bauldersgate or something like that if cheating is your way of play.

Itahi said:
1-60 in one kill

1. buy WoW
2. get the "Float Hack"
4. activate float hack
5. kill onixya

Another flaw, you have to do a long chain of quests to get the key to open onyxias lair.

keep tryin though, you will get the memebership eventually :p

Heyyy I am mexican and I need strategies and codes of the game WarCraft Frozen Trone, Please help me and written me

All games have or had SOME form of cheat codes. They use them for debugging, so they can have shortcuts to what they are testing. Unfortunately, in some games, like WoW, these are disabled before release.

I play on russian unofficial server. Can you give me some old cheats or bugs. It doesn"t work on official server!... but on my)

Infernal said:
<Soandso>(level 60): hey
<Newbie>(level 5): hi
<Soandso>: want some money and items for free?
<Newbie>: sure
<Soandso>: type /d for donation
<Newbie> /d <Soandso>
<Newbie> has been slain by <Soandso>
ROFL! Couldnt have said it better myself. :D

Infernal said:
You will never be able to just /<type> for extra items/gold/bonus without a 3rd party program to hack the game.

...But like Redbot said, ALT + F4 is an exception. :)
it's arucard

wow cheats
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back