• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Wizard Nurf/Class Murder (1 Viewer)

Rather than a single class, I'd rather kill off a single concept. I'd like the concept of 'hybrid' or 'multi-class' to disappear. I want the game to be a little more restrictive, thus further encouraging grouping and/or socializing. I know many of us are multi-boxers, but I kind of wish there was a stronger grouping mentality in EQ. Perhaps, even rewards for grouping with new players. Like, an exp bonus to group with someone you haven't grouped with in the past 30 days.

That'd be a neat way to encourage more socializing...but I digress.

Not based on game play at all but Shaman. Over the years some of the most obnoxious single account players I've had the misfortune of being guilded with have played Shaman with the ones with Ogres topping the list. Nothing pissed me off more when playing my Bard than having tell hell from the Shaman telling me what songs to twist and worse yet how to split and pull when it was pretty obvious that the beginning and end of his crowd control knowledge was his AA root
Damn do I know you?

Rather than a single class, I'd rather kill off a single concept. I'd like the concept of 'hybrid' or 'multi-class' to disappear. I want the game to be a little more restrictive, thus further encouraging grouping and/or socializing. I know many of us are multi-boxers, but I kind of wish there was a stronger grouping mentality in EQ. Perhaps, even rewards for grouping with new players. Like, an exp bonus to group with someone you haven't grouped with in the past 30 days.

That'd be a neat way to encourage more socializing...but I digress.
have you played eq2? On eq2 you can Mentor down to a lower level to help those lower then you. You get Great xp. I went from 70-77 almost solely on helping out low guildies in dungeons

Discussion - Wizard Nurf/Class Murder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back