• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Wizard DPS (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
I know, Wizards aren’t the atomic bombs they used to be. But I wasn’t a fan of my Necro and my mage got boring so he has been relegated to DS and pet gear bot.

Now my wizzy just hit 115 and is only at 25k aa so he is still gaining power, but what is the general consensus on plugins/macros to get the best dps from him? RGmerc seems ok and I found a decent kiss ini. I haven’t tried mq2AFNuke. Does it have melee support? I know wizards can get some BIG props with 2HB weapons.

I have been getting some good numbers with 120 Wizards. Cant get the good numbers consistently though - with 4 wizards in Raid, 1 will do freaky 1.2Mil DPS and another one with the same ini is doing 400
still work to be done - but I am hopeful the Wizard will start to be as great as we all want them to be.

I have been getting some good numbers with 120 Wizards. Cant get the good numbers consistently though - with 4 wizards in Raid, 1 will do freaky 1.2Mil DPS and another one with the same ini is doing 400
still work to be done - but I am hopeful the Wizard will start to be as great as we all want them to be.
Havent had my wiz on a raid since i got 120/max AA, but i think the boost to instant DDs has been very good to them. Only other class that popped as much would be rogues or maybe rangers (so ive heard)

Group composition is very important as well... I had an enchanter and mage in my group and was #2 on Tantor Raid DPS.

Question - Wizard DPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back