• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - What to do quest wise? (1 Viewer)

Dorambo

RedCents
316¢
Hello, all!

I have been playing a lot more lately, and coming from emu and Kunark waaaaay long ago, I am totally clueless on what to do on live. I am currently playing on test.

Anybody have a general path for someone who knows nothing after PoP? Im about 45/50 on my boxes. I will do the epics for sure, but anything else? Any good clickies? What quests should I do? What items to strive for? Stuff like that.

I'm about to have a new baby arrive literally next week, so I'll have time! Ha! Anyway, thanks in advance!

Hello, all!

I have been playing a lot more lately, and coming from emu and Kunark waaaaay long ago, I am totally clueless on what to do on live. I am currently playing on test.

Anybody have a general path for someone who knows nothing after PoP? Im about 45/50 on my boxes. I will do the epics for sure, but anything else? Any good clickies? What quests should I do? What items to strive for? Stuff like that.

I'm about to have a new baby arrive literally next week, so I'll have time! Ha! Anyway, thanks in advance!
ha time with a new baby.. there is sooo much.. epics for some classes.. rk 3 spells from ETWK, anguish BPs, Haa's...

ha time with a new baby.. there is sooo much.. epics for some classes.. rk 3 spells from ETWK, anguish BPs, Haa's...
For my second, time is relative. Uncle sam already made me an insomniac. Lol

Yeah, I know it's a open question, but I heard the heros journey was a good start?

Don progression for those AA and its fun

OOW progression for those AA - but on this one just the raid trials (mastery of this and that) mentioned in the lower part

You might need a few more levels under your belt for those so you could do hot zones (kill 5 mobs) from Teek in POK

Not sure what your classes are for clickies but here are some lists to look over

and there are many other lists that are class specific

I love this question! Thank you Dorambo for asking.

I've been wondering if just leveling using Almar's guides and Teek's hot zones will result in missing out on aspects of the game that are more fun/challenging at specific levels. I'm going to have to search for a progression resource/guide here.

Outside of epics, I have been considering LDoN as another leveling option, though outside of some of the raid augs I'm not sure if it is worth the effort. Though @Cannonballdex has a LDON.mac out there I haven't tried.

Thank you both Redmonkey and durango773 for the suggestions.

EQ74

I love this question! Thank you Dorambo for asking.

I've been wondering if just leveling using Almar's guides and Teek's hot zones will result in missing out on aspects of the game that are more fun/challenging at specific levels. I'm going to have to search for a progression resource/guide here.

Outside of epics, I have been considering LDoN as another leveling option, though outside of some of the raid augs I'm not sure if it is worth the effort. Though @Cannonballdex has a LDON.mac out there I haven't tried.

Thank you both Redmonkey and durango773 for the suggestions.

EQ74
I would look to your Hero's Journey or the achievement lists. That is an excellent guide and has many good rewards. Type /ach in game or use the achievement button on your character screen then select what you want to work on and then cross reference to web sites if needed

IRL - What to do quest wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back