• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What are the friends and family gifts going for on servers? (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
994¢
What is the gifted expansion and items selling for on servers ? Have not seen any for sale on my server so not sure where to price them.

I saw someone wanting to buy one, and he was offering 5 kronos. Not sure if he found one

Guy was looking for an expansion ticket, and was offering 5 Kronos. Kronos go for about 2.1m on my server. I haven’t seen him in general since, so I’m guessing he found a seller.

So Krono for ToV Expansion?
How does that work? Do you just have to trust the guy selling the expansion? or is there a way to do that securely?

So Krono for ToV Expansion?
How does that work? Do you just have to trust the guy selling the expansion? or is there a way to do that securely?

people who have too much money to blow and bought the friends and family version of the ToV expansion received a tradeable ToV expansion to give to their friend/family/box. So, people are trying to buy that tradeable expansion in general chat.

Discussion - What are the friends and family gifts going for on servers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back