• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - What are the friends and family gifts going for on servers?

drwhomphd

RedCents
2,335¢
So that'd be about 16M pp on FV (Kronos are about 3.2 there...) if they were able to find an expansion.

Last edited:
RedCents
228¢
Guy was looking for an expansion ticket, and was offering 5 Kronos. Kronos go for about 2.1m on my server. I haven’t seen him in general since, so I’m guessing he found a seller.

RedCents
361¢
So Krono for ToV Expansion?
How does that work? Do you just have to trust the guy selling the expansion? or is there a way to do that securely?

Sum1

Diehard is a christmas movie
RedCents
3,495¢
So Krono for ToV Expansion?
How does that work? Do you just have to trust the guy selling the expansion? or is there a way to do that securely?
people who have too much money to blow and bought the friends and family version of the ToV expansion received a tradeable ToV expansion to give to their friend/family/box. So, people are trying to buy that tradeable expansion in general chat.