• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - Well, that just happened (1 Viewer)

RedCents
542¢
Just went out for a walk through my development to get away from EQ and get some fresh air. Was around dusk, so starting to get dark. Apparently there is a hole (or more) around one of the sprinkler outlets (will have to wait until daylight to get pics), so I went down hard with at least a twisted, if not broken, ankle (instant 2X swell, so not good).

Lesson learned - real life is way more dangerous than virtual life, and wipes in EQ are way less painful than wipes in RL. Will be sticking to virtual for a couple days it seems.

Yet.
Halloween Lol GIF by Peloton

Just went out for a walk through my development to get away from EQ and get some fresh air. Was around dusk, so starting to get dark. Apparently there is a hole (or more) around one of the sprinkler outlets (will have to wait until daylight to get pics), so I went down hard with at least a twisted, if not broken, ankle (instant 2X swell, so not good).

Lesson learned - real life is way more dangerous than virtual life, and wipes in EQ are way less painful than wipes in RL. Will be sticking to virtual for a couple days it seems.
No free corpse summons in RL...just saying...and no REZ!

Excited Joy GIF by Kiszkiloszki
Halloween Skeleton GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Thanks for the replies all. It was a while ago, and unfortunately the foot is feeling a lot better now. So no excuse not to go outside again (other than KoS nature).

I feel your pain. Couple years ago I was warming the car up for work. Middle of winter had it parked up the hill in case it had snowed the night before. Realized I forgot my Mountain Dew and wasn't about to drive to work without one. So left car running and headed back to the house. A nice 100 foot jaunt. Stepped in a hole and shattered my ankle and leg. Had started new job ( Only 4th job I had had my whole life since I stay for years and years) and was 2 weeks short of being on the new jobs insurance. Over 50k bill for a fooking Mountain Dew. I did get some plates and screws and rods so there is that. Glad your foot is better. I never knew I needed lev but now I do.

Stupid - Well, that just happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back