• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - Well, that just happened (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,381¢
Just went out for a walk through my development to get away from EQ and get some fresh air. Was around dusk, so starting to get dark. Apparently there is a hole (or more) around one of the sprinkler outlets (will have to wait until daylight to get pics), so I went down hard with at least a twisted, if not broken, ankle (instant 2X swell, so not good).

Lesson learned - real life is way more dangerous than virtual life, and wipes in EQ are way less painful than wipes in RL. Will be sticking to virtual for a couple days it seems.

Ladon

Birthplace: Grobb
RedCents
5,656¢
Yet.
Halloween Lol GIF by Peloton

RedCents
386¢
Did you recover your footing, turn around, point at the hole and shout "Have that removed!!". You have to do that even if no one is there too. =)

RedCents
620¢
Just went out for a walk through my development to get away from EQ and get some fresh air. Was around dusk, so starting to get dark. Apparently there is a hole (or more) around one of the sprinkler outlets (will have to wait until daylight to get pics), so I went down hard with at least a twisted, if not broken, ankle (instant 2X swell, so not good).

Lesson learned - real life is way more dangerous than virtual life, and wipes in EQ are way less painful than wipes in RL. Will be sticking to virtual for a couple days it seems.
No free corpse summons in RL...just saying...and no REZ!

Excited Joy GIF by Kiszkiloszki
Halloween Skeleton GIF by Squirrel Monkey

RedCents
552¢
I feel your pain. Couple years ago I was warming the car up for work. Middle of winter had it parked up the hill in case it had snowed the night before. Realized I forgot my Mountain Dew and wasn't about to drive to work without one. So left car running and headed back to the house. A nice 100 foot jaunt. Stepped in a hole and shattered my ankle and leg. Had started new job ( Only 4th job I had had my whole life since I stay for years and years) and was 2 weeks short of being on the new jobs insurance. Over 50k bill for a fooking Mountain Dew. I did get some plates and screws and rods so there is that. Glad your foot is better. I never knew I needed lev but now I do.

Users who are viewing this thread