• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Warm thoughts and speedy recovery to our local friend, Kaen <3 (1 Viewer)

I've experienced that way too much. Here's to hoping you get some sleep! Tell them not to wake you at night for vitals etc and they will let you sleep some. Good luck!

Season 3 Smiling GIF by Law & Order

You got this! :)

paying all that money for hospital bills and you get that little ass tv

hope you got your laptop

get well soon -
i know how much that hospital food sucks did a few tours there myself
I have hard enough time multiboxing on my monitor right in front of me, How do they expected you to do it on a monitor that far away. Don't they understand that raiding is part of the recovery process?? Hopefully the wifi situation is better. Do you have a long enough charger for the laptop?

Been out of town for a week, just got back late last night, and came here this morning to check forums and see this...

I sincerely hope you feel better soon, and that it isn't too serious. Besides Sic, you have been so much help to me in the daily questions, etc. Thank you!

Kære ven,

Jeg håber, at du snart bliver rask igen. Jeg tænker på dig, og håber, at du har det godt på hospitalet. Husk, at du ikke er alene, og at vi alle håber, at du bliver rask snart.

Med venlig hilsen,
CB

pocketfarm is brilliant. i love it. use it constantly. it's horseshit compared to your sense of humor and wit. i hope you return home soon with health issues behind you.

@kaen01 I wish you a speedy recovery.I hope its nothing major and that you will fight it and return unscathed. Enjoy the sub-par food and entertainment. Try to get a laptop or a switch so you don't go out of your mind.

IRL - Warm thoughts and speedy recovery to our local friend, Kaen <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back