• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Warm thoughts and speedy recovery to our local friend, Kaen <3 (1 Viewer)

Sic

[sic]
RedCents
32,318¢
Can we get some warm thoughts and well wishes to our good buddy @kaen01, who's in hospital at the moment.

I've known kaen for several years at this point, and without him in the community, I likely would never have found my footing.

1672756729081.png

stvski

Its in that place where I put that thing that time
RedCents
522¢
paying all that money for hospital bills and you get that little ass tv

hope you got your laptop

get well soon -
i know how much that hospital food sucks did a few tours there myself

RedCents
773¢
Recovery Sorry For Your Loss GIF

RedCents
869¢
Kaen, I wish you the best! Heal up quickly, take your time. Also, you need to tell then to get you a newer and much bigger TV. How are you suppose to take over the world with that?

RedCents
40¢
I recently started a baby paladin because of you, Kaen. I'm going to buy a name-change potion and call him Getwellsoonkaen in your honor. Seriously, wishing you a smooth recovery and good health. You've always been amazing in sharing your knowledge with the community.

RedCents
602¢
May the Gods remove Kaen from the depths of getting poked and prodded as soon as health is able. Anytime an undersized television is up in the top corner of a room you know a good time is not to be had. Get well soon.

Users who are viewing this thread