• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Unable to verify email on account? (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
I've tried repeatedly and verified that the original email was typed in correctly, so it's not sending it to some other address. I'm just getting no emails to click the verify link.
The best part is, when I try customer support, it says I have to verify the email before I can contact them. Brilliant job, DPG.
Any ideas how I can fix or get around this to talk to CS? Thanks in advance.

I've tried repeatedly and verified that the original email was typed in correctly, so it's not sending it to some other address. I'm just getting no emails to click the verify link.
The best part is, when I try customer support, it says I have to verify the email before I can contact them. Brilliant job, DPG.
Any ideas how I can fix or get around this to talk to CS? Thanks in advance.
Do an in game petition. I had this happen once, fortunately for me it was a google mail account and I just made another gmail with the email that i messed up and got the confirmation.

I had this happen when i tried to make bulk char 2 years ago. one glitched like this, still havent been able to get it *verfied*.. account still works.

I did the petition thing off diff account, they told me they had reset the email validation, but they didnt.. was about to write off the account, but as i said, works for 25 months now.

Question - Unable to verify email on account?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back