• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tribute (1 Viewer)

RedCents
627¢
Is there a macro or way to swap tribute between the types? I have all my tradeskill trophies in my house and I swap between them and my stat trophies when I go kill stuff. Is there an easier way to swap between the two sets other than opening inventory, clicking Plot Items, clicking Trophies, manually swapping out all the tradeskill ones/stat ones?

Just curious (and lazy!) lol.

Is there a macro or way to swap tribute between the types? I have all my tradeskill trophies in my house and I swap between them and my stat trophies when I go kill stuff. Is there an easier way to swap between the two sets other than opening inventory, clicking Plot Items, clicking Trophies, manually swapping out all the tradeskill ones/stat ones?

Just curious (and lazy!) lol.
You do what? What am I missing here? Whats the purpose of this?

You do what? What am I missing here? Whats the purpose of this?
I have a full set of tradeskill trophies in my house (instead of in my inventory). When I go to make crap, I cannot use my trophies unless I swap them into my tribute trophy active section - otherwise they don't do anything for me. So at least every other day or so, I have to go swap them back and forth to get the benefit of the trophy.

Technically anything you do on a computer that is repetitive could be done with a macro. As long as nothing moves or changes each time you do it. I have some macro software I use for other games that can repeat anything you do with the mouse or keyboard. Pretty useful! And it combines with MQ2 and EQ well. In EQ I do a lot of stuff with non-programming macros that work great. I don't know tradeskills and tribute yet so I am not sure if you can do it with a command? If you can do it with an in game command, like you can equip an item with /useitem itemname you can maybe have a command that would equip a trophy or whatever? If so you can do that easy with a macro in game. You could have a single macro that equips 100 different things.

I don't know squat about macros and what they can do. I would assume there is the possibility of making one that does what I am looking for and perhaps just not out there because no one feels the need enough to make one. It would be similar to the Overseer mac where it opens up a window and chooses various options based on what is available but again I don't know even the rudimentary basics of what that would entail. I asked because I was not sure if anyone knew of a macro that did this already. Ty for taking time to reply microscope I tried to recent you but apparently I used all mine up for the day! haha.

I don't know squat about macros and what they can do. I would assume there is the possibility of making one that does what I am looking for and perhaps just not out there because no one feels the need enough to make one. It would be similar to the Overseer mac where it opens up a window and chooses various options based on what is available but again I don't know even the rudimentary basics of what that would entail. I asked because I was not sure if anyone knew of a macro that did this already. Ty for taking time to reply microscope I tried to recent you but apparently I used all mine up for the day! haha.
np =) Hope you find a way to do it

Question - Tribute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back