• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • There was a hotfixtoday. DO NOT PATCH EQ or you'll have to wait for the next MQ update (no ETA). You can play without the patch by using patchme or autologin (preferred). If you've already patched EQ you're out of luck, unless you find someone to share the older eqgame.exe (don't ask here).

Question - Tribute (1 Viewer)

RedCents
626¢
Is there a macro or way to swap tribute between the types? I have all my tradeskill trophies in my house and I swap between them and my stat trophies when I go kill stuff. Is there an easier way to swap between the two sets other than opening inventory, clicking Plot Items, clicking Trophies, manually swapping out all the tradeskill ones/stat ones?

Just curious (and lazy!) lol.

Is there a macro or way to swap tribute between the types? I have all my tradeskill trophies in my house and I swap between them and my stat trophies when I go kill stuff. Is there an easier way to swap between the two sets other than opening inventory, clicking Plot Items, clicking Trophies, manually swapping out all the tradeskill ones/stat ones?

Just curious (and lazy!) lol.
You do what? What am I missing here? Whats the purpose of this?

You do what? What am I missing here? Whats the purpose of this?
I have a full set of tradeskill trophies in my house (instead of in my inventory). When I go to make crap, I cannot use my trophies unless I swap them into my tribute trophy active section - otherwise they don't do anything for me. So at least every other day or so, I have to go swap them back and forth to get the benefit of the trophy.

Technically anything you do on a computer that is repetitive could be done with a macro. As long as nothing moves or changes each time you do it. I have some macro software I use for other games that can repeat anything you do with the mouse or keyboard. Pretty useful! And it combines with MQ2 and EQ well. In EQ I do a lot of stuff with non-programming macros that work great. I don't know tradeskills and tribute yet so I am not sure if you can do it with a command? If you can do it with an in game command, like you can equip an item with /useitem itemname you can maybe have a command that would equip a trophy or whatever? If so you can do that easy with a macro in game. You could have a single macro that equips 100 different things.

I don't know squat about macros and what they can do. I would assume there is the possibility of making one that does what I am looking for and perhaps just not out there because no one feels the need enough to make one. It would be similar to the Overseer mac where it opens up a window and chooses various options based on what is available but again I don't know even the rudimentary basics of what that would entail. I asked because I was not sure if anyone knew of a macro that did this already. Ty for taking time to reply microscope I tried to recent you but apparently I used all mine up for the day! haha.

I don't know squat about macros and what they can do. I would assume there is the possibility of making one that does what I am looking for and perhaps just not out there because no one feels the need enough to make one. It would be similar to the Overseer mac where it opens up a window and chooses various options based on what is available but again I don't know even the rudimentary basics of what that would entail. I asked because I was not sure if anyone knew of a macro that did this already. Ty for taking time to reply microscope I tried to recent you but apparently I used all mine up for the day! haha.
np =) Hope you find a way to do it

Question - Tribute

Users who are viewing this thread

Back