• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - trialing red guides (1 Viewer)

Fownde

RedCents
459¢
I've been using another mq build and having issues with some of it. I have seen Red Guides around and would like to see how it compares, but I can't even install the launcher without level 2. I've seen a few people that were given 30 days free. I'd be happy with even a 7 day trial just to give it a shot if that's an option? I'm currently watching all the setup videos to see how to get this going once I can install it.
thanks!

I've been using MMOBugs and having issues with some of it. I have seen Red Guides around and would like to see how it compares, but I can't even install the launcher without level 2. I've seen a few people that were given 30 days free. I'd be happy with even a 7 day trial just to give it a shot if that's an option? I'm currently watching all the setup videos to see how to get this going once I can install it.
thanks!
welcome to redguides, it is pretty easy to get lvl 2 with just being a member of the community

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

maybe hit us with a tip, trick, story, joke, anything (i'll be waiting for something juicy, so don't let me down - but i hit you with 30 days)

I've been using another mq build and having issues with some of it. I have seen Red Guides around and would like to see how it compares, but I can't even install the launcher without level 2. I've seen a few people that were given 30 days free. I'd be happy with even a 7 day trial just to give it a shot if that's an option? I'm currently watching all the setup videos to see how to get this going once I can install it.
thanks!
This is a good example. Sic gave you level 2. So now when you click on the big Red Cent in the lower right of his post or anyone's post you can choose Red Cent instead of just "like" and that will earn you a little but you can earn more by posting like he suggested. That way you can keep your level 2 each month. Its ssoooooo easy.

go ahead...do it...you won't be sorry.... 😉

This is a good example. Sic gave you level 2. So now when you click on the big Red Cent in the lower right of his post or anyone's post you can choose Red Cent instead of just "like" and that will earn you a little but you can earn more by posting like he suggested. That way you can keep your level 2 each month. Its ssoooooo easy.

go ahead...do it...you won't be sorry.... 😉
Wow. I feel oblivious lol. I didn't even notice he had done that.

welcome to redguides, it is pretty easy to get lvl 2 with just being a member of the community

:rc A Redcent is the currency of our community. You can trade them in for Level 2 access, Krono, and more. Learn about them here:

maybe hit us with a tip, trick, story, joke, anything (i'll be waiting for something juicy, so don't let me down - but i hit you with 30 days)
Much appreciated! I should have fleshed out my original post a bit better. Thanks!

Welcome Fownde. If you are playing on Live or Test the Red Guides MQ2 will be better than what you are currently using as it's constantly being upgraded and updated. Plus it's hard to beat a massive community that is always there to answer questions and help which is where the real value of Red Guides is (in my opinion).

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to RG and welcome back if you're a returning player!

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids in Sic's signature (I'm sure he will post soon if he has not done so already while I'm typing this).

Once you have an idea of how things work, you'll want to look into some automation options. Check out Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free and you'll want to spend some time looking at CWTN Plugins Explained.).

I suggest getting your feet wet slowly and be patient as it takes time to absorb all this information. Try taking your toons somewhere safe and lower level at first and explore the automation options. It takes some time to get used to, so don't be surprised it if feels overwhelming at first.

Once you feel like your're getting the hang of it (or to get a more in depth idea of what this site can do), then check out the macros and lua's available to complement your automation. Things like buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Status, GuildClicky, Boxhud, and more. You'll also want to see Lua event manager.

How do you get to see and experience all of this you ask? You need to be a level 2 member. To do that you have 2 options. First, you can subscribe (paid method) or second, you can use Red Cents. What the heck is a Red Cent you ask? Red Cents can you help with your subscription and it's the currency this site uses. Contribute helpful information (post here) and others will give you red cents and each red cent you give others returns one to you. check it out! Red Cents

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.

So this horse walks into a bar.......

Welcome Fownde. If you are playing on Live or Test the Red Guides MQ2 will be better than what you are currently using as it's constantly being upgraded and updated. Plus it's hard to beat a massive community that is always there to answer questions and help which is where the real value of Red Guides is (in my opinion).

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to RG and welcome back if you're a returning player!

Always start here RG Video

Watch the vids in Sic's signature (I'm sure he will post soon if he has not done so already while I'm typing this).

Once you have an idea of how things work, you'll want to look into some automation options. Check out Kissassist Beginners Guide, Kissassist Commands , RGmercs, and especially cwtn plugins ( you can also /testcopy your toons and use the cwtn plugins there for free and you'll want to spend some time looking at CWTN Plugins Explained.).

I suggest getting your feet wet slowly and be patient as it takes time to absorb all this information. Try taking your toons somewhere safe and lower level at first and explore the automation options. It takes some time to get used to, so don't be surprised it if feels overwhelming at first.

Once you feel like your're getting the hang of it (or to get a more in depth idea of what this site can do), then check out the macros and lua's available to complement your automation. Things like buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Status, GuildClicky, Boxhud, and more. You'll also want to see Lua event manager.

How do you get to see and experience all of this you ask? You need to be a level 2 member. To do that you have 2 options. First, you can subscribe (paid method) or second, you can use Red Cents. What the heck is a Red Cent you ask? Red Cents can you help with your subscription and it's the currency this site uses. Contribute helpful information (post here) and others will give you red cents and each red cent you give others returns one to you. check it out! Red Cents

Lots of info and a super helpful community here to help when you get stuck.
Holy template Batman!

You no like my template? Busy for sure, but lots of folks joining with similar questions and I figured one could venture back to itas a reference of some cool stuff to look at.
I like your template Dude. Who has time to type all that crap out over and over again?

Thinking of this, I can’t find it on the site, but how much is the yearly subscription cost? I ran across RG back in December and don’t remember how much it was. I do remember thinking it was worn it for the yearly membership broken down by month as not being expensive.

Browsing on an iPad so I probably just cant find the payment icon.

BB

Edit- Found it when I got to my PC. Only $79.95 per year. Not bad for any interested in the support given here and the community assistance.

Last edited:
I joined about two weeks ago. This very vanilla thing and the class plugins are a game changer. It's overwhelming at first. There's a lot going on to manage, but after some nifty hotkeys (that I found here) it's almost seemless. I went from failing group missions with friends, to destroying them by myself in 4 days.

It's nice to log in to a game and be able to do whatever you want.

Make the jump.

Last edited:
Request - trialing red guides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back