• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - ToV Recipes (UNMAINTAINED, EQTC UPDATED) (1 Viewer)

Weird. Last night I tried the security combine with both the shoulderpad pattern and template and got the cannot combine in the pok small bank loom. But I was insanely tired.

Btw Merry Christmas/Happy holidays to anyone that celebrates around this time of year.

Faded Velium Injection Dagger - Velium Smithy Hammer, 1 Sharpening Stone, 1 Small Hilt Mold, 1 Draconic Poison, 1 Purified Clay, 1 Primordial Coal, 1 Velium Sheet, 1 Half Moon Cut Velium Diamond

Velium Infused Fish Scales (Angler Fish + scaler)
Velium Infused Fish Scale Patch
Velium Infused Fish Scale Swatch
Velium Infused Fish Scale Sheet

Anyone able to tell me how to make the type 5 and 7 augs...not sure what to combine
AUGS:
Faded Velium Gem of Security - Adroitness Rune Tracing, Allure Rune Tracing, Etching Tools, Round Cut Velium Diamond, Rune Binding Stain
Faded Velium Gem of Adroitness - Adroitness Rune Tracing, Etching Tools, Finesse Rune Tracing, Round Cut Velium Diamond, Rune Binding Stain
Faded Velium Gem of Brilliance - Acumen Rune Tracing, Etching Tools, Round Cut Velium Diamond, Rune Binding Stain, Savvy Rune Tracing
Faded Velium Gem of Devastation Muhbis - Allure Rune Tracing, Etching Tools, Impetus Rune Tracing, Round Cut Velium Diamond, Rune Binding Stain
Faded Velium Gem of Striking - Adroitness Rune Tracing, Etching Tools, Impetus Rune Tracing, Round Cut Velium Diamond, Rune Binding Stain

I didn't make all the Type 5s but its like this:
Velium Proficiency - Acumen Rune Tracing, Etching Tools, Finesse Rune Tracing, Fortitude Rune Tracing, Impetus Rune Tracing, Round Cut Velium Diamond, Rune Binding Stain(2), Savvy Rune Tracing

Velium Transmogrifant Patch: Velium Heavy Cloth, Velium Sheet, Velium Rings, Velium Infused Leather, Pliers, Sewing Needle, Smithy Hammer, and Filament Silk Thread
As well as this one. It is a Velium smithing hammer not a regular one. Confirmed

Best place and mob for pelts that I have seen is ew wolves. I think I have almost 40 but I spent many hours/days killing them.

• bullet.gif
    Velium Purifying Powder
  • bullet.gif
    Velium Drying Solution

No source/recipes listed, if you know where let us know, its for the new power sources and I want to make them !

Where is the best place to farm the raw velium ore? the rygorr orcs mostly drop the rygorr version. Anyone find a good camp for them?

No source/recipes listed, if you know where let us know, its for the new power sources and I want to make them !
One is Alchemy based and one is Poison based. I have the info at home. Ill update when I get home. **** Note they pulled the recipes down since they are not live yet. Seems they listed the stuff too early****

Last edited:
As a tradeskiller i am just blown away at the half ass job daybreak did as far as any info on recipes, no increase in tradeskills, no books to scribe etc etc etc, Well done DB you dropped the ball yet again. SMH

On a positive note thank you to all of you that work hard to figure stuff out, well done :)

head------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:43:40):
0 / 4 x Raw Velium Ore
0 / 2 x Velium Infused Pelt
0 / 16 x Velium Infused Spider Silk

arms------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:43:55):
0 / 4 x Raw Velium Ore

wristx2------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:44:16):
0 / 4 x Raw Velium Ore

chest------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:45:04):
0 / 8 x Raw Velium Ore
0 / 4 x Velium Infused Pelt
0 / 32 x Velium Infused Spider Silk

legs------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:45:21):
0 / 6 x Raw Velium Ore
0 / 3 x Velium Infused Pelt
0 / 24 x Velium Infused Spider Silk

feet------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:45:36):
0 / 4 x Raw Velium Ore

hands------------------------------------------:
Shopping List (12/31/2019 21:46:01):
0 / 2 x Raw Velium Ore
0 / 1 x Velium Infused Pelt
0 / 8 x Velium Infused Spider Silk

To make a full set of T3 armor, guess I will be in t2 for a while !

(assming no fails ... /faints from laughing too hard)

Last edited:
Today I tried all of the ring, earring, and necklace recipes on eqtrader and they all worked. Their recipe for armor is good except they are missing the thread for the silk part as I made all of those as well.

Is there a safe spot to do some "kind of watching" fishing action? I would like to try some food and drink stuff.

One is Alchemy based and one is Poison based. I have the info at home. Ill update when I get home. **** Note they pulled the recipes down since they are not live yet. Seems they listed the stuff too early****
Sorry I forgot to update but there ya go its not in game yet.

It's so much easier than we thought guys... we were thinking too hard.

Velium Infuse War Hammer:
Marq Diamond, Oval Diamond, Smithy Hammer, Sharpening Stone, Primordial Coal, 2x Velium Sheet, Hilt Mold

Anyone else having issues with this combine? I followed EQtraders and the quoted post and couldn't get the combine to work since this patch today.

Anyone else having issues with this combine? I followed EQtraders and the quoted post and couldn't get the combine to work since this patch today.
Is the recipe on your list, meaning you have successfully completed the combine before? If so than something might be broken. If you are following a recipe you haven't done before than the info might be wrong. I've seen a few on eqtraders that are missing parts and do not work as written.

Tip - ToV Recipes (UNMAINTAINED, EQTC UPDATED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back