• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tip - ToV Recipes (UNMAINTAINED, EQTC UPDATED) (1 Viewer)

Medic, the combine has changed, it should now be a fletching combine for an actual hammer. Probably 2 planks, marq & oval cut gem, planing tool, high tensile lacquer, and a hammer plan (or something similar)

I have tried 100 different combos and I keep getting the dumb hammer and not the war hammer. My sk is crying. Beginning to wonder if it isnt in game yet. or needs fixed
I would check it for you but I don't have a computer and won't for quite a while as I'm moving. If it's the hammer for sk I thought I made mine through smithing. The 1 handers made through fetching are primarily caster or monk. Tank weapons are usually smithing.

I would check it for you but I don't have a computer and won't for quite a while as I'm moving. If it's the hammer for sk I thought I made mine through smithing. The 1 handers made through fetching are primarily caster or monk. Tank weapons are usually smithing.
I have tried some smithing also. I noticed it is on the eq forums and Ngreth says it is a known bug so maybe they will fix some things.

It's so much easier than we thought guys... we were thinking too hard.

Velium Infuse War Hammer:
Marq Diamond, Oval Diamond, Smithy Hammer, Sharpening Stone, Primordial Coal, 2x Velium Sheet, Hilt Mold
as of 4 March This combination is not working

I have a question. I'm trying to make via the research tradeskill a Faded Velium Proficiency container to make the Velium Infused Proficiency type 5 aug. With my trophy equiped I have a research skill of 304, however when I try the combine the items to make the container, I get a message that I'm too inexperienced to craft the item. Looking at EQTC, the skill requirement is 301 so I'm confused why I can't make the item.

I've made all the other Velium Infused augs and gear so I'm confused why I can't make this type 5 aug. Any ideas?

I have a question. I'm trying to make via the research tradeskill a Faded Velium Proficiency container to make the Velium Infused Proficiency type 5 aug. With my trophy equiped I have a research skill of 304, however when I try the combine the items to make the container, I get a message that I'm too inexperienced to craft the item. Looking at EQTC, the skill requirement is 301 so I'm confused why I can't make the item.

I've made all the other Velium Infused augs and gear so I'm confused why I can't make this type 5 aug. Any ideas?
you need a unmodified skill of 300

looting the Ethernere Essence is the pita part. Hard to find in the bazaar and time consuming to loot.
A fast killing, fully automated group will pull them in at a decent clip. Just find something else you can do, chores, netflix, etc., while the group does their thing. Check in periodically to see how things are going, but these zones are largely deserted nowadays, especially if you go to the later zones in the expansion.

A fast killing, fully automated group will pull them in at a decent clip. Just find something else you can do, chores, netflix, etc., while the group does their thing. Check in periodically to see how things are going, but these zones are largely deserted nowadays, especially if you go to the later zones in the expansion.

Thanks MW. That’s what I do but man is it slow. Maybe there is a better spot than where I farm, which is the SW corner of ETWK. Anyone hunt somewhere else for the essence that is better (even if marginally better)?

Thanks MW. That’s what I do but man is it slow. Maybe there is a better spot than where I farm, which is the SW corner of ETWK. Anyone hunt somewhere else for the essence that is better (even if marginally better)?
specially right now i would NOT recommend any kind of AFK play. Many are getting account bans, temp and permanent. not to mention it gives everone else a bad rap.

Farm binding powders. Intricate has the lowest trivial over 300 but other higher ones (elaborate etc) can work just as well. You get 2 potential skill up, since the result can be reused. And the results stack (as opposed to guide stones). And you can probably buy binding powders in the bazaar.

Tried to Google, no luck.

Any one can share the recipe for ''1 handed Wiz, Nec, Enchanter wand'' sadly I do not know the real name of it, but the Tier 1 of it is Fluttering Staff Of The Damned.

Tried to Google, no luck.

Any one can share the recipe for ''1 handed Wiz, Nec, Enchanter wand'' sadly I do not know the real name of it, but the Tier 1 of it is Fluttering Staff Of The Damned.
> here < is the tov t3 crafted 1 handers (including the wand) and > here < is the recipe

Tip - ToV Recipes (UNMAINTAINED, EQTC UPDATED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back