• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Top Chat Users (Discord) (1 Viewer)

obviously your a diva Greg :confused:
Wut... me?
The Fifth Element Dancing GIF

Hey so what about some love for us forum peeps...why do the chat folks get all the love....?

Im Jealous Listen To Your Heart GIF by The Bachelor

You get Redcents on the forums everywhere!

I never connected Redcents to Discord, so this is a multi-year dirty fix. If anyone's up to the job of automating a Redcent-Discord bridge please contact me, it's likely easier these days with all the modern points bots.

You get Redcents on the forums everywhere!

I never connected Redcents to Discord, so this is a multi-year dirty fix. If anyone's up to the job of automating a Redcent-Discord bridge please contact me, it's likely easier these days with all the modern points bots.
Yea...but...like...I want a shot at winning the @imgregrice diva award and corresponding RedCent loot for forums participation...

Sci-Fi Movie GIF

Proposed Categories:
  1. The Diva Award - no words needed to explain (AKA the @imagregrice)
  2. Best Gif burn - for funniest gif response (AKA the @an_image )
  3. Whiniest member - self-explanatory (AKA the @Hulkman)
  4. You Crazy Man - self-explanatory (AKA the @Ladon)
  5. The Spock or Vulcan Award - for most logical and intelligent response (AKA the @Knightly)
Whatever seems appropriate in terms of Redcent

Last edited:
Yea...but...like...I want a shot at winning the @imgregrice diva award and corresponding RedCent loot for forums participation...

Sci-Fi Movie GIF

Proposed Categories:
  1. The Diva Award (AKA the @imagregrice)
  2. Best Gif burn (AKA the @an_image )
  3. Whiniest member (AKA the @Hulkman)
  4. You Crazy Man (AKA the @Ladon)
  5. The Spock for most logical and intelligent response (AKA the @Knightly)
you know I have a Spock tattoo right?

Sci-Fi Movie GIF

Proposed Categories:
  1. The Diva Award - no words needed to explain (AKA the @imagregrice)
  2. Best Gif burn - for funniest gif response (AKA the @an_image )
  3. Whiniest member - self-explanatory (AKA the @Hulkman)
  4. You Crazy Man - self-explanatory (AKA the @Ladon)
  5. The Spock or Vulcan Award - for most logical and intelligent response (AKA the @Knightly)

/fail. Here is your participation trophy 🏆 now go be happy 😛

I would like to thank myself on this momentous occasion for giving me the strength to achieve this achievement.

Shout out to my crew, me, myself and I for being there when I needed it.

Oh, and a special mention to the off-topic peeps for listening to my rants and awesome jokes!

I would like to thank myself on this momentous occasion for giving me the strength to achieve this achievement.

Shout out to my crew, me, myself and I for being there when I needed it.

Oh, and a special mention to the off-topic peeps for listening to my rants and awesome jokes!
troye sivan dancing GIF

Why would I chat on discord when we got this LOVELY RG Website Forums to chat on LOL :P...

Guess how many times I've been on Discord Chat... literally...

michael cohen GIF

LOL :P

Contest Top Chat Users (Discord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back