• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Top Chat Users (Discord) (2 Viewers)

Lol.... I can't argue with how helpful the top, in fact all people listed are,... But I also have to agree with sum1 and chats here.... Lol

Plenty of nonsense has gone on, but it'd be a pretty bland experience without it all.. I hardly chat but regularly check... Lurk.... What's going on, always either a good laugh or some useful info to be had!

Honestly, probably the only reason I'm in there is because of all the help Knightly gave me troubleshooting my client freezing issues.

Lol.... I can't argue with how helpful the top, in fact all people listed are,... But I also have to agree with sum1 and chats here.... Lol

Plenty of nonsense has gone on, but it'd be a pretty bland experience without it all.. I hardly chat but regularly check... Lurk.... What's going on, always either a good laugh or some useful info to be had!
I'm not sure I am helpful.. but I do provide some of the flavor you're talking about...

LOL i dont need payment for bullshitting in redguides! I think 60% of mine has to deal with accually mq2 and kiss and the other half is talking about how Kaeon is ..well you know..

LOL i dont need payment for bullshitting in redguides! I think 60% of mine has to deal with accually mq2 and kiss and the other half is talking about how Kaeon is ..well you know..

Lol, at least you were talking SOME about eq and/or MQ2. The first month I was on the list was because I was trying to troubleshoot a bullshit client freezing issue ... an issue I finally fixed by stumbling into a lame workaround.

wait what? I got redcents! woah

TY Redbot!

Discord is awesome place for quick answers and a great place to learn

That's ok, I can relate to the misspelling thing (mea culpa). I just want to take a moment to thank all you guys who are patient and helpful to us noobs. I really appreciate it. I couldn't do this without your advise. I always dreamed of do this...boxing EQ that is, I just never realized how difficult it was to actually accomplish. You guys made that happen and I am a happy camper (old retired dude).

Thanks

Pro-tip, press the up arrow on your keyboard to edit your last sent message. Unless your goal is to make this list and you're danish. Then just send it 8 times with a different spelling each time ;)

Contest Top Chat Users (Discord)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back