• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ v5.XX (June 28th In testing) (1 Viewer)

Re: TheZ v5.XX (Works with 6/16/06 patch)

Having an issue with MQ2DPS spamming the mq window with "No such 'dps' member 'DPS'."

I am sure it is something I am doing wrong as I have never used this one before. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Edit #1
Narrowed it down to the UI window. Works fine until I reload the UI as it tells me to do and then let the spammage begin.

Last edited:

I'm considering stopping compiling my own for me and friends, although a few reasons still keep me at it :)
1. Need updated MQ2Melee (yes, I saw that you are aware of this ;) )
2. Updated MQ2Cursor (honestly, the latest version is 10 times simpler, 10 times more efficient and 10 times cleaner in it's ini handling).

*cough* I actually already have the updated MQ2Melee in there.

The updated MQ2Cursor code is in my compile folder, and will be in the next update.

Last edited:

Having an issue with MQ2DPS spamming the mq window with "No such 'dps' member 'DPS'."

I am sure it is something I am doing wrong as I have never used this one before. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Edit #1
Narrowed it down to the UI window. Works fine until I reload the UI as it tells me to do and then let the spammage begin.

That's interesting, and I will look into it.

1. Need updated MQ2Melee (yes, I saw that you are aware of this )

I'll try to have this for the next version, keeps slipping my mind.

Docrack isn't broken.

It just needs updated offsets for the ini file. They are posted in the offsets thread in this same section of the forums. Go for it.

Is anyone else having a problem with "Feedme" ? I transfered all the files like I always have and it isn't working on any of my toons. The .ini is in there and I reloaded it with the /plug mq2feedme. Thanks

Thanks for the great work Z !! Everthing I normally use is working and now i can get back to grinding a bit. One quick question. Docrack..... I found the offset list you mentioned and tried to put it in where i think it goes.. ( made it a .dll file which now says Docrack configuration... but the plugin loads normally but when i do a /docrack list I get nada. It does the availible cracks and then; nothing. Please tell me what step im forgetting. thanks much im so tired of getting stunned for the last week or so ! Red cents for you!!

Random crashes to desktop. Only using noaccel, nostun, and faerune. Anybody else getting this?

MQ@ wont work for me. after i downloaded your zip and extracted all i tried to start it and it say MQ2MAIN.dll was not found

anyone else crashing anytime they try to camp to character select screen?

Be more specific, mjames...what were you doing?

I downloaded your zip file. I extracted your zip file and TheZ v5.02 folder showed up on my desktop. I double left clicked the MQ2 icon to start the program and the message i got was " This application has failed to start because MQ2Main.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I have deleted all of the folders and re-downloaded the zip and tried again 3 times now... same message everytime.

ok i figured it out. I was taking the MQ2 icon out of the folder and placing it on my desktop instead of creating a shortcut for it on my desktop. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the compile Z, I was curious if you could point me in the right direction on help with MQ2Feedme. A few of my friends say theirs is working fine I DL'd the new compile on 6/16 and transfered all my .INI like I have done for the past 5 months and I cant get it to work. Keep eating up my stat food. Any suggestions please? Thanks in advance!

Hiyas, im having real trouble staying in game, im CTD every time i try to enter combat, any ideas plz, im using the most common plugins and docracks. also my Hud isnt working at all. even with Mq2targets loaded i have no Hud, but have got the Otd up.

Ive just loaded the Nostun while fighting and i CTD right away, that must be the problem, any one else with same trouble by chance. and is there a solution plz.

Having same problem. I can run everything else, CTD upon enabling docracks

Nostun offset seems to be buggy, you'll have to update that one to fix that problem.

For your HUD, a) make sure that you have MQ2Hud loaded, b) make sure that your MQ2HUD.ini has stuff in it.

As for Feedme, I don't use it myself, but I will look into that problem.

My Feedme.dll is working, here it is..

---Red Cents Always Encouraged!---

Yeah, sorta, and MQ2Cast does *everything* that spelltimer does, without the errors that I've gotten while using spelltimer *shrug*

I CTD when docrack is loaded. Had to unload plugin. No CTD's since unloading it. Last CTD occurred without activating any of the cracks. I looked at the offsets in my ini and compared to ones listed here. All offsets appear to be ok. Currently using 5.02 compile. "Fixin" to try the 5.03 version.

glad to have the juice back...i have a problem with docrack though says "date descrepancyfound, not changing memory"...any suggestions?

Poprocks - do you have the XML in the right place?

Jetlag, can you post which offset is doing that?

Thez, Sorry to bother....
but after downloading your compile this started happening......

Each time i was invited to a group, I would automatically accept it;
This hasn't happened to any of your compiles before hand, What causes this and is there any way to fix it so it doesn't do it?.. I was afk today for about 10 minutes and someone invited me ( a friend, to go do something already planned ) and i auto-joined but wouldn't responde... had to come up with some crap excuse, lol!

the particular offsets i use are noblind noaccel and nostun ...but all of my docrack list is red and each one says error to the side

Nevermind, The Z - I see what happened, there is no Mq2Docrack.txt file inside your download and I still had the 4/19 offsets thats why all of the docracks were red.

thez said:
MQ2Combat might also automatically do that.
it does. Can it be turnedoff in Combat as well? I sometimes prefer Combat to Melee but have taken to keeping it unloaded because of the auto join feature.

AFK in the GH and MQ2Combat loaded = BUSTED

Rich (BB code):
DoCombat=on
CombatRange=100.0
useStick=on
StickParam=
autoGroup=off
AssistHPs=0.0
FollowRange=120.0
MeleeAbility1=off
MeleeAbility2=off
MeleeAbility3=off
MeleeAbility4=off
MeleeAbility5=off
MeleeAbility6=off
MeleeAbility7=off
MeleeAbility8=off
MeleeAbility9=off

=)

Hey Z, checked xml's are in EverQuest Trilogy>uifiles>default>MQUI folder atm. I haven't loaded your version 5.03 yet. Testing with it now.

GAH !!! What a moron I am :confused: I moved the xml's into the default folder. Testing :eek:

Ok, all xml's in the RIGHT spot now. No text appearing after activating the docracks. Like "Always a sunny day" when activating noweather crack. Still testing.

TheZ v5.XX (June 28th In testing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back