• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ v5.XX (June 28th In testing) (1 Viewer)

Re: TheZ v5.XX (Works with 6/16/06 patch)

Actually Leplubo, It sends a red flag to the server when you log in any toon after you put it in the shared bank.. After you log in you get red text that says something along the lines of.. " You have a No Trade item in your shared bank, please remove it immediatly " and then it sends a red flag to the server and they will eventually get to you and suspend/ban ( from what i've seen you've got a 20-25% chance of SoE not catching you )

i miss nosummon. For some reason before this patch i could have swore i had this as part of my docrack...

Is Nosilence available by chance?

i use this since long time i got personaly lot of this red flag and never catched cause i dont petition and other dont petition against me i use it during night in us perhaps al this make you not get catched ) send me this one i take risk )

I thought Autosize was purely client side only, and therefore not considered an active hack?

Autosize, MQ2Size, and almost every docrack (sharedbank type ones aside) are purely clientside, but that doesn't change the fact that it is an active hack (ie, it actively changes the memory in the game).

someone here can update newshared offset i know it is very risky to use but only if people petition you or you petition for a lost item ;

At this point, if it isn't posted, it won't be. Just update it yourself if you need it so badly...it's not that hard to do.

i miss nosummon. For some reason before this patch i could have swore i had this as part of my docrack...

Is Nosilence available by chance?

You guys are really asking about this stuff in the wrong thread. I'm not dealing with the offsets for DoCrack any more, since it's all just copy and paste, and I get compiles out faster than the docracks are out nowadays. But to answer your question...the closest thing to nosummon offset is the mq2nosummon plugin. The offset was nerfed a long time ago. Nosilence was also nerfed.

if i can update myself i not asked so bad ) i a m noob at think like that but it is ok if no one want help on this (

leplubo, I'm positive someone is working on a precompile.. Patience

hehe i am patient ) i just ask about offset last month and none want give it ) i doubt someone give it this time ) i know about need time to compile i dont care about that dont worry ) and i always give a red cent to thez for his very good compile )
i just dont like when someone say hey guys this offset is too dangerous for give to public ) hehe it is just that i not like ) i have say i know the risk and i accept it ; that all )
good job thez about all compile you did )

Devlin said:
leplubo, I'm positive someone is working on a precompile.. Patience
eh not trying to flame dude but its not possible ne1s working on a precompile yet cuz if u referr to macroquest site then u will see MQ2 Latest Source Zip Last updated: June 16 2006 20:12:52 (MQ2-20060616) under download gotta wait for devs to update first :)

Its possible to work on a compile before that date changes, not that I'm saying someones doing it, but it IS possible.

generally devs are quicker at realeasing source then people but yes it is possible to release it first on some occations where they take a long time if theres ne1 that good here then /bow

The Z has put out his compile before the MQ2 devs have several times.

The Trained Monkey rulez!!

In the VIP forums on MQ2 they start posting new offsets and fixes before the servers go live. And they only post the new zip for mass download when they feel that most bugs have been worked out. You can however access the ongoing changes before they release the final zip if you have VIP access and can compile on your own. This was the case last patch when many had MQ up and running with a bugged map well before the zip was released for download.

I plan on making a pre-compile as soon as I can get one working. My compile will likely not contain any warping/piggyzone/docrack support for my own reasons. That is if TheZ doesn't beat me to it.

generally devs are quicker at realeasing source then people but yes it is possible to release it first on some occations where they take a long time if theres ne1 that good here then /bow

Thez made his last compile well be fore the source came out last time. Thez is Godly like that.

Okay, looks like I'm having some crashing errors...going to spend some time later, but I have to go to work now. Hopefully will have a compile posted by tonight or early tomorrow.

thez said:
Okay, looks like I'm having some crashing errors...going to spend some time later, but I have to go to work now. Hopefully will have a compile posted by tonight or early tomorrow.

Tried compiling just with 6/16 source and new eqgame.h offsets posted and getting crash when try to load in game guessing those aren't correct.

then you most likely need to wait till MQ2 site releases the 6/28 source

Using the MQ2 offsets from the VIP section and it compiled and is running fine for me. What plugins are you running?

I've gone up and down the original post...where is the zip file? I found it easy last time. Oh, and Z, you had me at hello.

Doc

doctabooboo said:
I've gone up and down the original post...where is the zip file? I found it easy last time. Oh, and Z, you had me at hello.

Doc
He hasn't uploaded a zip for the 28th yet. It's at the beginning of his post.
*edit* June 28th patch, zip removed.

TheZ v5.XX (June 28th In testing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back