• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

TheZ v5.XX (June 28th In testing) (2 Viewers)

Re: TheZ v5.XX (Works with 6/13/06 patch)

LOL Im reading it but also have to ask... Page 3 wouldnt have anything to do with 2 flares for every asked again question would it **grins** J/K Learningcurve... had to do it...

Good job Thez thanks for all you do

Some of it is good, obviously. I ran stuff all night long with no problems.

Awww, and setgrav is nerfed? Shoot, I had just figured out how and where to use it.

Sigh, ain't no good exploits any more.... :mad:

I completely understand your frustration Z I don't know that i would have taken it this long :P For those of us that do read and are patient give ya much <3 You da bomb! red cent comin when it lets me :D

Maybe for stuff like this thats in the works, the thread should be started and locked right away.

Oh nm wtf am I thinking, instead of spamming compile threads they would make a new one. :(

Excellent job Thez, especially as the new MQ isnt even out yet! I guess this 'see group on map' thing is whats changed the map some. Ignore these 'fix map now' dudes. Cheeky buggers ;)

thx for the fast mq update ur the one i look for eveytime theres a patch, and as for the peeps complaining bout maps not up stfu read the last 3 pages of posts i think Z knows and is workin on it :drink

GDIT people crying about the maps. Play EQ for 2 Fn days without pestering this guy for it. He is doing a hell of a job so cut the guy a break already....

Few lines from MQ site will get maps working, so it's not as if it just doesn't exist. If you gotta have maps, go get the 6/12 zip and patch the hell out of it. :)

Yeah...any time you see "eqgame.exe" in the patch window, MQ will be broken.

Notes (v5.01):

-Shit works again. That is all.

Nuff said. If you find any problems, let me know!

And yes. Maps are fixed.

This works with that patch. Been tested and all that.

TheZ, I know you have heard this before but, You Rock Awesome Job, Thanks

What's the difference between Exchange and ExchangeItem?

This the newest MoveUtils? (mainly just curious on that one)

Thanks man.

No difference, except that MQ2Cast uses ExchangeItem instead of Exchange...if you don't use Cast, you dont need EItem loaded.

And I don't remember exactly, but it should be the latest moveutils.

vBulletin Message said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to thez again.
Or I'd give you 20 more red cents. TheZ is TheMan!

not letting me /zone to arcstone, and whenever you in any Freeport you cant /zone to another it says Poof, Your already there.

Great job Z!!

I have a question about tracking plugin. For whatever reason, I have never been able to get full capabilities using your compiles. Things like sorting npc's by level or distance do not work. Ndawg's old compile did allow full tracking functionality.
Does this mean that you are using a different plugin or are there ini settings I might be able to modify?

It's a minor issue of course, I am happy to be able to MQ again regardless!! :mq2

Docrack has some issues as well, none of the functions are currently working.

Is there a command to turn on the names of pc, npc, etc on map? I am only getting colored dots, don't know if everybody else is or not.

/help mapfilter gives a list of total commands.
/help macro gives all mq commands.
/help normal gives all ingame commands.

ive had the sme thing with the dots. i think i toggled a few times and it fixed it.

Click the "Labels" button on your map.

Re: TheZ v5.XX (Works with 6/16/06 patch)

Docrack has some issues as well, none of the functions are currently working.

That's cause there aren't really any updated docracks posted. When they are posted, you can easily grab em, though.

not letting me /zone to arcstone, and whenever you in any Freeport you cant /zone to another it says Poof, Your already there.

Whoops...that's my fault, sorry. I'll fix it now.

I have a question about tracking plugin. For whatever reason, I have never been able to get full capabilities using your compiles. Things like sorting npc's by level or distance do not work. Ndawg's old compile did allow full tracking functionality.
Does this mean that you are using a different plugin or are there ini settings I might be able to modify?

Truth be told, I don't know. I just use the plugin that was posted in VIP...I'll go grab a fresh copy of the code, perhaps that will help.

From where?

*edit* I was able to zone into Stoneroot Falls (westkorlach) fine from undershore (eastkorlach), so the problem must lie somewhere in the path. I need the following info: where are you bound, and where were you when you tried to /zone westkorlach?

Just tried to zone from PoK (in front ofthe neriak stone) to westkorlach Result
Bad Zone.shortname

HOly Crap forgot they said Nektulos changed.

Ok just tried to zone from nektulos forest, at the zone line of corathus creep to westkorlach result Bad Zone.shortname

Ok just tried to zone from corathus creep to westkorlach at the zone line of undershore result Bad Zone.shortname

Ok just tried to zone from undershore to westkorlach at the zone line of corathus result Bad Zone.shortname

Bound guildlobby

all zones had to be run to because I couldn't /zone to any of them

mq2piggyzone loaded

Your mq2piggyzone.INI with my personell waypoints pasted at the end.
/gate back from undershore result SUCCESS (That's the most important part for me!!)

/zone Dreadlands waypoint from PoK result SUCCESS

(I am thinking the problem may lay in the New Nektulos zone and the zones after it? But then againseriously I have no Idea and should probably say nothing steadof look likean idiot but /shrug shoes fit so I tied em)

358=westkorlach "Stoneroot Falls",362,354,351
359=westkorlacha "Chambers of Xill"
360=westkorlachb "Caverns of the Lost"
361=westkorlachc "Lair of the Korlach"
362=eastkorlach "Undershore",365,347,358
363=eastkorlacha "Snarlstone Dens"
is what I have for these zones

Hope it helps

Hi all, is any one having trouble with error messages when trying to load /Docracks. it says /Plugin Docrack is loaded but when trying to run a /Docrack it returns an error saying the .ini is missing and its not in the zip, tried to use copy of old ini and got a time date error message, am i missing something guys please.

Many thanks Learningcurve. have done that now and will try again.

Well, I'm going to test that from the PoK side, but I was perfectly able to zone to westkorlach from corathus.

If you *are* having problems, would you mind doing a /findpath or two for me and telling me what it says? Best would be from PoK, Nek, Corathus, and Undershore, please.

Hmmm. Okay, so here's my result: when I went in from Nektulos, I didn't chainzone, but I was able to zone manually through each one. That's wierd, but not a huge deal, since you can get to undershore through the guild hall easily.

repectfully request mq2faerunesong if at all possible as well.

Made my life a lot easier after the patch. Didn't have to recompile all those plugins. Thanks, thez. Red Cent to you.

TheZ v5.XX (June 28th In testing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back