• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - The Stanley Cup (National Hockey League) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
426¢
Pronouns
She/Her
Just curious if anyone else here is watching and enjoying this season's Stanley Cup Playoffs?

I grew up on Hockey. And impo it has a different atmosphere and energy to it then all other sports. Almost never a dull moment.

My team didnt make it to playoffs this year. But I chose a team to follow to make it more interesting. I didnt expect them to go knock off the Bruins and then go up 3 games to Zip against the Maple Leafs. Watching the last place team go in and do this has been extremely fun.

LETS GO PANTHERS! (For this year only lol)

P.S. First time creating a post/thread. So let me know if I did anything wrong. And look forward to seeing what yall have to say! :)

Im a 2nd year hockey fan since we got the Kraken. Im still learning the game but am for sure loving this years playoffs!
Awesome. Im hoping to see the Kraken and Panthers meet in the final. Both wildcards and I think that would be ome hell of a series.

The only hockey team I root for win or lose.
detroit red wings hockey GIF by NHL

Just curious if anyone else here is watching and enjoying this season's Stanley Cup Playoffs?

I grew up on Hockey. And impo it has a different atmosphere and energy to it then all other sports. Almost never a dull moment.

My team didnt make it to playoffs this year. But I chose a team to follow to make it more interesting. I didnt expect them to go knock off the Bruins and then go up 3 games to Zip against the Maple Leafs. Watching the last place team go in and do this has been extremely fun.

LETS GO PANTHERS! (For this year only lol)

P.S. First time creating a post/thread. So let me know if I did anything wrong. And look forward to seeing what yall have to say! :)

I dont have any illusions that Toronto is going to make it, but its been 19 years since they made it to the second round! I'm sure every TO fan is out of their mind right now.. They are some seriously loyal (disillusioned haha) fans!

I dont have any illusions that Toronto is going to make it, but its been 19 years since they made it to the second round! I'm sure every TO fan is out of their mind right now.. They are some seriously loyal (disillusioned haha) fans!
Absolutely. Panthers want it I feel. Toronto on the hamd looks to be content with just breaking the 19 years without making it past Round 1 lol

Im a 2nd year hockey fan since we got the Kraken. Im still learning the game but am for sure loving this years playoffs!
I have been a Pens fan my whole life, but when Seattle got the Kraken, I adopted them out of local loyalty. The first game I went to at CPA was against the Pens, which was a bit of a dilemma. Then when the Pens scored the first goal, I felt the disappointment and sadness hit me and realized, "well, I'm a Kraken fan now. I guess Pens are #2" haha

3c593856-9aa9-4635-a5c2-a9f336e3a2a6.png

I jest - but they did not have hockey here in the Carolinas when I was a kid. By the time the Canes moved in I was already out of college so kind of missed the boat. Patiently awaiting the return of football.

I've been an LA Kings fan since a year or so before the Miracle on Manchester (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_on_Manchester). Finally got my cup 30 years later in 2012. Your Panthers team has a similar feel to that 2012 Kings team. 8th seed. Strong goaltending. Primarily a forechecking team. Solid play (no flashy/risky passing). That was a very Daryll Sutter team back in 2012.

I would be happy to see the Panthers win it all.

Sad year Predators and Blues didn't make it and the Avalanche got knocked out in the first round.
So not really following the playoffs this year since all my teams are out.

Conference Finals start Thursday. Panthers have their work cut out for them. Canes looks absolutely amazing against the Devils!

Sorry, but I hate Mathew 'Ratchuk' so much that if the Panthers win I'll probably have an aneurysm. Or I'll break my TV. Go Canes!
So how do you feel that Panthers won Game 1 with him scoring the game winner in 4th Overtime? Sorry but I just had to mention it!

Also what a way to start this series! The 6th longest game.

Sports - The Stanley Cup (National Hockey League)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back