• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - The Stanley Cup (National Hockey League) (1 Viewer)

I never could quite get into sports. Even as a child it was a rather bland experience to see any kind of sport either in person or on TV. I always felt left out when groups of people would talk about them, and get excited about it. And I was always like.....:shrug:

I always did enjoy the super bowl parties. The commercials and food! :)

I never could quite get into sports. Even as a child it was a rather bland experience to see any kind of sport either in person or on TV. I always felt left out when groups of people would talk about them, and get excited about it. And I was always like.....:shrug:

I always did enjoy the super bowl parties. The commercials and food! :)
Most sports do nothing for me. But I love soccer and hockey. I guess because I played both

Lets Go Sport GIF by Seattle Kraken
Lets go my fellow Krack Heads!

Maybe next year.

I've been to several of all of the major sporting type of events and I tell you what hockey is so freaking awesome to watch live. I can only imagine what Stanley cup or playoffs hockey live looks and feels like

Have any of you all been to playoffs or finals

I've been to several of all of the major sporting type of events and I tell you what hockey is so freaking awesome to watch live. I can only imagine what Stanley cup or playoffs hockey live looks and feels like

I've been to a playoff game twice. The atmosphere is nutso.

I've been to a playoff game twice. The atmosphere is nutso.
See and I don't mean to shit talk baseball except for maybe I do. They have like 450,000 games per year per team so no game matters. So the baseball game that I went to was the Diamondbacks and some immemorable team The game was terribly boring. People were literally falling asleep.

Compared to going to hockey or football where there are fewer games per season, I feel like the players are playing harder because each game matters a whole lot more.

Going and seeing the Arizona Coyotes get their asses absolutely handed to them by the Canadians was pretty great. The players seem to have the attitude that if they died right there on the ice that that would be okay. They would be carried off to Valhalla on their hockey stick.

I guess locally now I have the Nationals? Maryland themselves doesn't have a hockey team that I can think of so we could use Washington or I guess I'm close to the penguins.

I would like to take some of my family to see ice hockey game cuz I think they would have a real good time

I've been in an ice arena, man, the atmosphere is definitely imaginable for sure. i can see everything and feel everything in my head. Maybe I'll save up for one of those events and make it a playoff one instead.

Was at a few final games in Pittsburgh when they won cup in 2016!! Had a friend who got against the glass seats! Best sporting event Ive been to and honestly dont think it can be topped. Iit took a few days for my ears to recover

Sports - The Stanley Cup (National Hockey League)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back