• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - The Burning Lands (1 Viewer)

always run a chanter however when mobs are mez immune ....

I have my enchanter set up to spam Darkened Rune (near 50k hp rune) on my tank if he falls below 50%. I have survived a few fights with multiple hard hitting mobs where it was just my ranger healing and enchanter runes.

Haven't updated my enchanter for RoS other than his mez spells.

I have survived a few fights with multiple hard hitting mobs where it was just my ranger healing and enchanter runes.

Ohhh snap! Not in the T2 zones in the new expansion! Trash is quading 60k hits, and even my clerics have had hard times keeping up the Warriors...

I do like this though and thanks!
I have my enchanter set up to spam Darkened Rune (near 50k hp rune) on my tank if he falls below 50%.

I need to go through all 100 of my ini's to adjust my healers to just do nothing but heal heal heal and fast f'ing heal and well, aoe heal heal heal!

F'ing rediculous lol!

It is FUN though in a sick way! BOOM!

Ohhh snap! Not in the T2 zones in the new expansion! Trash is quading 60k hits, and even my clerics have had hard times keeping up the Warriors...

I do like this though and thanks!

I need to go through all 100 of my ini's to adjust my healers to just do nothing but heal heal heal and fast f'ing heal and well, aoe heal heal heal!

F'ing rediculous lol!

It is FUN though in a sick way! BOOM!

Nah, just been doing RoS . Almost went a whole year of not playing EQ shortly after RoS release.

This is the heal section for my clerics

INI:
[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=1
HealsCOn=1
HealsSize=19
Heals1=Bestow Divine Aura Azia|10|!Ma
Heals2=Bestow Divine Aura Beza|10|!Ma
Heals3=Burst of Life|40|Ma
Heals4=Focused Celestial Regeneration|50|Ma
Heals5=Aegis of Superior Divinity|50
Heals6=Divine Arbitration|60
Heals7=Celestial Regeneration|60
Heals8=Beacon of Life|70
Heals9=Merciful Remedy|90
Heals10=Spiritual Remedy|90
Heals11=Graceful Remedy|90
Heals12=Furial Renewal|90
Heals13=Fervid Renewal|90
Heals14=Fraught Renewal|90
Heals15=Undying Life|55|Ma
Heals16=Word of Greater Restoration|60
Heals17=Promised Remedy|99|Ma
Heals18=NULL

My clerics mostly just spams remedy and renewal now and then. Don't know why people try to save mana on clerics and use the more mana efficient slower casting big heals. Without any adjustment to cast time and recast, remedy is less than .5 to cast and under 5sec to refresh and you have 3 of them that are not on the same refresh. I put the highest levels first, assuming KISS goes down line by line for what spells are up and uses the first one that meets the conditions. Also have them set to always have Promised Remedy going on my warrior with the condition to not cast it the buff is already on him.

Kiss Sorts your healing array from lowest to highest, so the OH SHIT! the Tank is in trouble are checked First, and the Tank needs a Patch Heal are checked last.

Apologies if this was answered already, but I haven't seen it:

What gear was your box group rocking that went through this? My tank now has TBL tradeskill armor and is halfway decently auged with some eok/ros raid/chase loot. But the rest of my box crew has conflag gear and mostly missing augs. Considering taking a shot at the expansion with this group.

Tank is raid geared, the rest are ros t2 group gear. I think these missions were overtuned at the beginning cause the tank was taking some crazy damage and I couldn't see a less geared tank making it through, but think they've been tuning it down lately.

Tank is raid geared, the rest are ros t2 group gear. I think these missions were overtuned at the beginning cause the tank was taking some crazy damage and I couldn't see a less geared tank making it through, but think they've been tuning it down lately.

Okay, thanks. I think I'll give it a go.

Discussion - The Burning Lands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back