• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Test Server (1 Viewer)

RedCents
969¢
I know there is a test server. I have never used it. Would anyone be willing to explain why it is useful? And how to use it? I see people talking about switching characters to it, does one get to keep gear, etc when you switch back? How do you switch a toon to it?

I know there is a test server. I have never used it. Would anyone be willing to explain why it is useful? And how to use it? I see people talking about switching characters to it, does one get to keep gear, etc when you switch back? How do you switch a toon to it?
test server has increased xp gain, and you get "free all access" so you don't have to krono/gold your toons to use prestige items.

you can /testcopy a live toon over to test - but you can not move them back from test to live

The reason it exists is to provide a testing ground for new updates, we do what we can, without test server live would be at the mercy of so many more unfixed bugs.

Question - Test Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Back