• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Terror of Luclin (Pre-Orders now live Oct 12) (1 Viewer)

Are the TS items on the merchants to start trying to make the new TS gear? Last year the right components weren't on the merchants for a few weeks.

If I preorder do I get access to tov and cov right away or do I have to wait until the release date.

I’m assuming the latter but does anyone know for sure?

If I preorder do I get access to tov and cov right away or do I have to wait until the release date.

I’m assuming the latter but does anyone know for sure?

Previously you got access to live zones right away. Would have to log out completely though. Should be the same here.

I am wondering if they will make ToV free for everyone at the start or delay it like they did TBL.

Judging from what I’ve seen so far, it seems like there was at least 2x the effort put into this expansion. Maybe getting further out from the pandemic, or team shakeup helped

Judging from what I’ve seen so far, it seems like there was at least 2x the effort put into this expansion. Maybe getting further out from the pandemic, or team shakeup helped
I wonder how sale affected the effort, know quit a few people with 6 boxes that skipped CoV. Most of them did not come back yet.

I missed launch due to irl reasons, but saw plenty of reviews that led me to skip CoV on my 6. I'm preordering ToL, not really based on anything though other than being tired of ToV

I liked CoV for the zones. Not the usual SoV (that you have in tov) zones i used to go to.
It should have been better with Iceclad 2.0 and Thurgadin - Icewell Keep.
But yeah content was poor compared to Tov which had at least the earring tasks arc.
I hope we'll have some challeging and fun things in that new Xpac

chase loot in raw stats will be worthless, we should be seeing new chase loots (tov stats, cov/tov chase loots is tbl)

Based on the group gear stats you posted it looks to me like TBL chase loot will still be best in slot for anyone who doesn't raid. Also there is potential they will add new type 18/19 augs which would make it more viable again unless there is something I am missing.

I wonder how sale affected the effort, know quit a few people with 6 boxes that skipped CoV. Most of them did not come back yet.

I agree and i was one of them. Never touched the CoV group content but raids i did however. I just finished up ToV and will be starting on the new EXP instead of CoV. :)

@Sum1 I can’t remember where I saw it, but I think it was speculation on the DPG forums. Take it with a grain of salt, although I hope they are in the game

Hello,

Anyone have some useful information regarding the new expansion ? (I'm assuming someone with Beta and inside access)

Where would be a good place to start hunting for the good experience and drops to make the armor ( assuming there is one)

I havent been on in a few days.. new akeva temple and new vex.. but a whee bit rough (using PC groups).. for XP, will have to wait, currently they have around CoV XP, but 30% or more dmg/hps.. they said 3 weeks ago that it was being looked at.. but :shrug:

Discussion - Terror of Luclin (Pre-Orders now live Oct 12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back