• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Terror of Luclin (Pre-Orders now live Oct 12) (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
1,639¢
Were you all seriously thinking they were actually going to put out a NEW fucking expansion with NEW zones? Come on. If TLP has taught them anything is the masses will come slobbering for the knob of christmas past.

freeferli

RedCents
431¢
I am curious how they got this name.
I assume it was because they accidently released the maps in the patch.

And I don't mind if they rehash luclin, that was a great expansion, and I was not high enough level to enjoy the late game stuff at that point.

I wonder if they remove whatever led to this info during the patch.

RedCents
879¢
INI:
2016969^41^Terror of Luclin Pre-order^0^
2016970^41^Terror of Luclin Pack-in (Collector's, Premium, or Family and Friends Edition)^0^
2016975^41^Terror of Luclin Pack-in (Premium or Family and Friends Edition)^0^
2016979^41^Terror of Luclin Pack-in (Family and Friends Edition)^0^
2016986^41^Terror of Luclin Beta Item^0^
This is in dbstr_us.txt, I haven't been able to find anything else yet.

RedCents
3,684¢
Luclin was one of the best expansions....some of the best raiding zones anyway.

I am looking forward to it...and will probably splurge on buying about 24 expansions so at least some of my FTP are level 120.

Smokeybear72

Only YOU can prevent forest fires !
RedCents
4,680¢
I just hope the CE has a cool mount this go around ... Claws of Veeshan had a kickass Hydra type dragon on the cover and then give us a damn Bunny !! .. enough of the bunnies and purple and pink crap :)

Sic

hi
RedCents
24,573¢
1632316703891.png

This reads like the everquest2 server "Tarinax" which was an eq2 TLP

not sure why it was posted in on the EverQuest news and announcements - but i sent Accendo a note about it heh.

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
955¢
I am pretty happy about the new loose-lin expansion. Whenever I started playing we were in the loose-lin era, so I imagine it will hit all the nostalgia spots

Sic

hi
RedCents
24,573¢
yup, last year they announced on oct 14th and started beta on october 21 for a dec 18 release.

this year our fall stuff goes until oct 12, so i would expect we'll hear some more "official" stuff then

RedCents
486¢
I wonder.. is there other sites that sells the EQ game cheaper? I mean, I got now 6 account and if I wanna buy the upcoming expansion (2021) for all my accounts it will be around 200 dollars. Not that much (I see it as a hobby) But always fun to spare a buck or two.

RedCents
1,580¢
I wonder.. is there other sites that sells the EQ game cheaper? I mean, I got now 6 account and if I wanna buy the upcoming expansion (2021) for all my accounts it will be around 200 dollars. Not that much (I see it as a hobby) But always fun to spare a buck or two.
Nope. Find a credit card that will give you a $200 bonus or something like that. I do that but sometimes you have to spend $500. You can really finance your gaming needs and have almost half of it paid for.

RedCents
3,684¢
it will be really disappointing if there is no ssra. It would rank as one of the best zones ever.

Of course..they are probably gunna split Luclin into 2 expansions again - so we might not see ssra or vex thal until dec 2022.

RedCents
274¢
it will be really disappointing if there is no ssra. It would rank as one of the best zones ever.

Of course..they are probably gunna split Luclin into 2 expansions again - so we might not see ssra or vex thal until dec 2022.
I was thinking the same thing. With the amount of lore in that EXP, they could do 3 really. I always thought having a raid to "save the spires" wuld be kinda cool. In that they would port you around and you have to fight in each place :D

Sic

hi
RedCents
24,573¢

100%

i think they could make 3 BALLER expansions out of luclin.

I really hope they get this right. so much potential

SSRA, Vex Thal, Grimling (actual working kinda thing) etc. lots of chances for awesomeness

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
955¢
I don’t mind going back and revisiting, BUT they have to include a new zone or two. They could even add a new zone for anniversary and I’d be happy. Do something like GMM again and I’d be so happy

RedCents
573¢
Woot! Fun zone list!
Last expansion I had as much fun on the RG Discord as I did playing. "No you. Only brick!" and such! Here's hoping for the Moonbrick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)