• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBL Chase loots (1 Viewer)

Is there attunable TBL chase loot?

I picked up a ring that was attunable, I will look at it today and post it here. From what I gathered from the person I got it from it was from random TBL trash so...but, it seems they are way way more rare than the EoK stuff was. The drop rate that is.

I picked up a ring that was attunable, I will look at it today and post it here. From what I gathered from the person I got it from it was from random TBL trash so...but, it seems they are way way more rare than the EoK stuff was. The drop rate that is.

Same drop rate according to ngreth (dev) on eqboard on ultra rares. 1:10000

The chase loot is only from the last four "mini nameds" in Fire Fight mission. Have had 1:9 myself here.

THERE IS ATTUNE ABLE CHASE LOOT! ITS NOT THE EVOLVING LOOT!

Here, read this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...019-patch-notes-and-discussions.253695/page-3

The problem is you guys are misconstruing the evolving items that drop from the last 4 in Fight Fire with "Chase Loot" like drops in EoK. The new "Chase Loot" is called Descending Moon...

The evolving stuff that drops in fight fire is not attunable. The Chase Loot is!

So please, from now on, if you are talking about the new chase loot, which is a copy of some of last years raid loot with a different name, call that chase loot. If you are talking about the evolving items that drop, call them that...ugh!

Question - TBL Chase loots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back