• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBL Chase loots

RedCents
441¢
You can't evolve them to level 2 is what they are referring to with certain achievements needed for the 4 chase items.
Wow so this is lame, Once you reach 100% without the achievements apparently it just rolls back to 0% complete of 1/2

RedCents
222¢
Wow so this is lame, Once you reach 100% without the achievements apparently it just rolls back to 0% complete of 1/2
not sure if that's a bug to you.
I got Tattered White Satin Gloves evolved to 100%. I am not longer seeing 1/2 with % on my glove. and I don't have required Achievement.

RedCents
441¢
not sure if that's a bug to you.
I got Tattered White Satin Gloves evolved to 100%. I am not longer seeing 1/2 with % on my glove. and I don't have required Achievement.
Suppose thats definitely possible it bugged.

RedCents
1,732¢
These evolving items take more xp each time they evolve. My lvl 3 item is taking 4-5x as long to lvl as the lvl 1 item did.

RedCents
4,168¢
Is there attunable TBL chase loot?
I picked up a ring that was attunable, I will look at it today and post it here. From what I gathered from the person I got it from it was from random TBL trash so...but, it seems they are way way more rare than the EoK stuff was. The drop rate that is.

freddyjkm

RedCents
30¢
I picked up a ring that was attunable, I will look at it today and post it here. From what I gathered from the person I got it from it was from random TBL trash so...but, it seems they are way way more rare than the EoK stuff was. The drop rate that is.
Same drop rate according to ngreth (dev) on eqboard on ultra rares. 1:10000

The chase loot is only from the last four "mini nameds" in Fire Fight mission. Have had 1:9 myself here.

RedCents
4,168¢
THERE IS ATTUNE ABLE CHASE LOOT! ITS NOT THE EVOLVING LOOT!

Here, read this: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...019-patch-notes-and-discussions.253695/page-3

The problem is you guys are misconstruing the evolving items that drop from the last 4 in Fight Fire with "Chase Loot" like drops in EoK. The new "Chase Loot" is called Descending Moon...

The evolving stuff that drops in fight fire is not attunable. The Chase Loot is!

So please, from now on, if you are talking about the new chase loot, which is a copy of some of last years raid loot with a different name, call that chase loot. If you are talking about the evolving items that drop, call them that...ugh!

RedCents
484¢
I've noticed that TBL chase loots but without luck I don't think it has much advantage against the TS group gear.

RedCents
1,466¢
Is “luck” really that useful?
Seems to affect my heals and damage quite a bit. There is a message after each heal or hit affected. How much of a boost? /shrug. Seems to happen a bit so I can assume it is a decent boost if you add it all up.