• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TBL Chase loots (2 Viewers)

Thats my question too, I dont want to re Sub a group and buy expansion if there isn't attunable chase

There is Ultra rare drops that are copies of ROS Raid gear. They're supposed to drop in TBL but as of right now i don't believe anyone has seen them. The dev did confirm he added them but maybe he didn't change the loot table ? He added them pretty late to beta.

There is Ultra rare drops that are copies of ROS Raid gear. They're supposed to drop in TBL but as of right now i don't believe anyone has seen them. The dev did confirm he added them but maybe he didn't change the loot table ? He added them pretty late to beta.

Or he felt like the traditionally used drop rate was too high and nerfed it to be even more rare.

I believe the secret dawn gear is the ts gear and the link you provided is for the group version
Yes, Secret Dawn is the group TS gear, the raid TS gear is called Ascending Sun.
But that’s only for the non-vis.
Group visible TS gear is Adamant Triumphant Cloud, and raid visible TS gear is Heavenly Glorious Void.

I cant find a link yet but saw an evolving chase loot that had mediocre stats but was told it evolves into best of slot in game. Tattered white gloves I think they were when linked. Cant really find them on the net yet though. Heard they only drop in 1 mission and require /ach to progress.

If your referring to the Tattered White Satin Gloves, that is incorrect information on evolving. Mine are currently 95% evolved and I've not achieved any PoP hunter, never finished EoK Hunter, Nor did I finish any RoS hunter achievments.
What I've noticed is I get around 3% doing Fight Fire mission, and the vast majority just killing mobs in Empyr

If your referring to the Tattered White Satin Gloves, that is incorrect information on evolving. Mine are currently 95% evolved and I've not achieved any PoP hunter, never finished EoK Hunter, Nor did I finish any RoS hunter achievments.
What I've noticed is I get around 3% doing Fight Fire mission, and the vast majority just killing mobs in Empyr

You can't evolve them to level 2 is what they are referring to with certain achievements needed for the 4 chase items.

Question - TBL Chase loots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back