• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - /Stick stopping on melee (1 Viewer)

headbasha

RedCents
25¢
Hi, i have a 6 box and my SK / Warrior keeps stopping while im trying to /stick.

If i use my SK as the person to /stick to then just my warrior stops because sk is the driver.

Im not running any macro at the time either. everything is ended im just moving around the map.

Any idea?

Is your /stickmode=0 ?

Doesn't make much sense, it should stick to your mob unless you break it by using a movement key.

Also look at your /stickbreak and make sure that's either on or off, it is ON then turn it off and see if that stops it.

Still not working correctly. Now my druid / warrior who is following my SK is stopping.

when i /stickmode .. /stickbreak it just says invailid command

those plugins are loaded

The command /stick is provided by the plugin MQ2moveutils. For all the different possibilities look at this page -

http://www.redguides.com/wiki/MQ2MoveUtils

The plugin MQ2melee simple automates the various functions provided by MQ2moveutils. Macros also use the functions provided by either plugin.

The full command I normally use is /stick hold loose 30

/stick is the actual command

hold - means it will stick to the selected target at the time the command was issued, even if I later change targets, it will continue to stick to the initial target until a new /stick command is issued

loose - allows a more realistic sticking, looks more like a real person is following or so they say

30 is of course the distance to follow behind, I like 30 as it looks to me more like /follow, but if in a dungeon or around a lot of falls/ledges/stairs/small rooms I do pull them up tighter like a distance of 5

Both plugins MQ2moveutils and MQ2melee have ini files you can set up the defaults.

Question - /Stick stopping on melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back