• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Sports - Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023-24. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
421¢
Pronouns
She/Her
Crazy ending in the Metropolitan division, that left me disappointed when the Caps had to win. With the Penguins eliminated for the second straight year.

So with that out if the way. I turned my head to the teams in the playoffs. ( Which starts tomorrow) Im rooting for the Panthers in the Eastern Conference and the Avalanche in the Western Conference.

Do your team make it? Which team you think jas the best chance at going all the way?

And hot take but Hockey is the best sport!

I grew up in Alaska and spent my entire youth going to semi-pro hockey games, but for some reason never developed taste for the NHL.

I live in Seattle now and the Kraken are, well, a typical Seattle team. So now I'm just rooting for the Canucks to lose.

As a lifelong Bruins fan, I thought this was a garbage throwaway season going in, with Bergeron and Krejci both retiring at the end of last year, so if they don't make it past the first round it's still a success.

I will say I prefer to face Toronto in the first round instead of Tampa, Vasilevskiy can get hot and steal a series from anyone, while Toronto defense and goaltending is suspect.

Been an Av's fan myself since they moved to CO. First game I got to go to was the division final against the Red wings in '96 and I have been hooked ever since. Excited about the playoffs but to be honest I am a bit nervous after Winnipeg shut us out 7-0 in the last game we played against them.

I grew up in Alaska and spent my entire youth going to semi-pro hockey games, but for some reason never developed taste for the NHL.

I live in Seattle now and the Kraken are, well, a typical Seattle team. So now I'm just rooting for the Canucks to lose.
I'm a partial Kraken fan, I live in KCMO and our minor league team the KC Mavericks is a feeder to the Kraken so by proxy I gotta like 'em.

Also since I became a hockey fan in recent years I've been a Golden Knights and Coyotes fan, since the 'Yotes are gone I guess the Kraken will fill their spot in my fandom.

Sports - Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023-24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back