• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Servers are back up early (1 Viewer)

I’ll believe it when I log in later on!

... you know ... after VV is updated and deployed and all you guys get to work the bugs out while I’m shlepping it at work.

I’ll believe it when I log in later on!

... you know ... after VV is updated and deployed and all you guys get to work the bugs out while I’m shlepping it at work.
already update! mule and redbot are ON IT - and everything *appears* working great

I was telling @sl968 I'm really optimistic about darkpaw games having more control over their stuff - and seeing them come up much sooner than they announced rather than the opposite,with what appears to be everything working is awesome

already update! mule and redbot are ON IT - and everything *appears* working great

I was telling @sl968 I'm really optimistic about darkpaw games having more control over their stuff - and seeing them come up much sooner than they announced rather than the opposite,with what appears to be everything working is awesome

one data-point does not make a trend :)

but I’ll be optimistic with you!

Looks like they started to listen to IT guys finally :-)
We folks always take the "(best estimate of time required + some additional time) * 1.5" (or well *2.0 or *x.y - whatever applies best - but NEVER make it *1.x) ...
If it takes more time than the best estimate you are still ok and if things go faster, customers will be happy :)

News - Servers are back up early

Users who are viewing this thread

Back