• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM (1 Viewer)

I've learned long ago with this game patience is definately a virtue! Go barbecue a burger or some other good stuff!

Why not tell the people who are missing items and money from the shared bank to open a ingame ticket on it. So the process of getting there items and money back can start right away. Instead of making a forum post about it and hope the staff that is involved with restoring items and money get the message from the forum. :wtf:.
Tickets have accountability (as much as there is) a forum post does not. Notice that EQ dev is an anonymous person we do not know who is behind that alias as it can be anyone at DB.

Many people are going to lose their stuff this problem is hitting more people that they are acknowledging, general chat is full of I lost mine too. Getting sick of the pm's saying did you check itemoverflow.

Last edited:
Tickets have accountability (as much as there is) a forum post does not. Notice that EQ dev is an anonymous person we do not know who is behind that alias as it can be anyone at DB.

Many people are going to lose their stuff this problem is hitting more people that they are acknowledging, general chat is full of I lost mine too. Getting sick of the pm's saying did you check itemoverflow.
Are you missing EVERYTHING from a shared bank, or just some items/bags? And I’m fairly certain this is just an issue if you were on a server that was merged, right?

Are you missing EVERYTHING from a shared bank, or just some items/bags? And I’m fairly certain this is just an issue if you were on a server that was merged, right?
Everything and now there is reports of people missing it on servers that was not supposed to be touched, one person even had the plat taken from 2x inventory.

Last edited:
I am only missing plat that was in the regular bank slot on two characters on separate accounts. Not shared bank related, not merger related.

They have now closed my ticket.

The part where they want you to post your name etc ? Well in case it was not noticed it says "this is all getting a second look "NEXT WEEK" ...kinda need my plat back THIS WEEK to pay merc upkeep etc.

I am only missing plat that was in the regular bank slot on two characters on separate accounts. Not shared bank related, not merger related.

They have now closed my ticket.

The part where they want you to post your name etc ? Well in case it was not noticed it says "this is all getting a second look "NEXT WEEK" ...kinda need my plat back THIS WEEK to pay merc upkeep etc.

did they actually return your post when they closed the ticket?

? Not sure what you mean.

I made a ticket. They closed it.

They have posted on the forums to leave your name and server and they will get to it in a few weeks.

? Not sure what you mean.

I made a ticket. They closed it.

They have posted on the forums to leave your name and server and they will get to it in a few weeks.
Did they respond to your ticket? Or did they close it without any action or activity?

Did they respond to your ticket? Or did they close it without any action or activity?
The closed it and referred me to the forums to look for an answer there. I even got a survey about the GM who handled it.

The forums say they have returned all the items and to look in overflow for the items and on your first character on the account for the missing plat which will be parceled to that one.

Many many players are saying they have not received anything. Then the dev on the forum said they will be looking into this next week and to post your characters name (in public- on the forums). We are up to 100 posts at this time. And I expect there will be more. Next week is a long time when you have lost most of your plat.

I filed another petition, got a different GM and we are exchanging info now but I don't have much hope considering how messed up this whole thing was.

Patch - Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back