• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Patch - Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM (1 Viewer)

might that be related to their notes?
Probably, don't care for excuses/apologies all of it just rings hollow, they had enough time to fix it and they did not. Even now there is other problems still lingering (corpses/chat/unknown chars (yes really people seeing toons on account they do not know)/housing plots not owned by correct toon anymore)

Returning it via overflow is a massive risk, 6x 40+ slot bags filled that needs to be returned just for me and I doubt overflow can do platinum returns.

Not playing atm as I expect servers to go down any time and a rollback.

Not sure if this is the proper place to report an issue because I am new to these forums, but mq2 keeps popping up a box that states "either mq2 or eqgame is out of date"... I have updated everquest through DBG platform and through MQ2 platform and no luck thus far. The warning keeps saying (below)

MQ2 expected eqgame Date and Time to be:
Apr 13 2020 16:06:55
But eqgame's Date and Time is:
May 18 2020 17:44:08
Do you need to patch one of them?
Loading of MQ2 can not be completed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Crumb

Not sure if this is the proper place to report an issue because I am new to these forums, but mq2 keeps popping up a box that states "either mq2 or eqgame is out of date"... I have updated everquest through DBG platform and through MQ2 platform and no luck thus far. The warning keeps saying (below)

MQ2 expected eqgame Date and Time to be:
Apr 13 2020 16:06:55
But eqgame's Date and Time is:
May 18 2020 17:44:08
Do you need to patch one of them?
Loading of MQ2 can not be completed.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Crumb
Wait for mq2 to patch. It is not out yet.

might that be related to their notes?
I am not on a merged server and all my plat in regular bank is gone on one character. I still have the copper, silver and gold. The other characters on the same account seem to have all their currency.

Another account has all currency missing. Again not a merged server and not in shared bank

One thing to try is to update the eq client. Start eq normally but when the window shows look for a gear in the lower left corner. That is for settings. Update you eq from there. Then go ahead and log on as normal.

The thousand corpse thing is very weird, I shouldn't have any of these corpses but I have 4 rezable ones. There is no reason for them to exist, prior to the patch, I hadn't even died in quite some time.

The thousand corpse thing is very weird, I shouldn't have any of these corpses but I have 4 rezable ones. There is no reason for them to exist, prior to the patch, I hadn't even died in quite some time.
the theory is they are any corpses you had in the last 7 days

All EverQuest Live Servers are currently being brought offline on Thursday, May 21, 2020 for an emergency update. Downtime is expected to last approximately 3 hours.

Updates or changes to this downtime will be posted in the thread below. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I fuckin did a bunch of currency missions today and geared out a beastlord... so if they roll all that back I'm going to be fucking mad.

I feel like the server merges could have been done by telling everyone on those servers "You get a free transfer to any server. You MUST use it within 2 weeks." That is what a previous MMO that I was in did, and I felt like it worked well.

Hi folks!

Having similar date/time issues after emergency maintenance; therefore, I'm assuming mq2 has to put out a new patch?

I fuckin did a bunch of currency missions today and geared out a beastlord... so if they roll all that back I'm going to be fucking mad.
no roll back logged in my toon that got 3 and half levels 112 to 114 and almost 115 out of the corpse thing and still have it

How long is it before we usually see a update?
depends on how much dbg changed, and how much it takes the mq2 devs to sort it all out - once it gets completed there, it gets sent to redbot so he can sprinkle all the Very Vanilla flavoring on it

depends on how much dbg changed, and how much it takes the mq2 devs to sort it all out - once it gets completed there, it gets sent to redbot so he can sprinkle all the Very Vanilla flavoring on it
Eww Redbot's Secret Sauce?!? Not sure I want that included. Can I order mine without?

Patch - Server Downtime: Tuesday, May 19th @ 10:00 AM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back