• Hail, we're RedGuides. We want you to play several EverQuest characters at once. We have scripts and a friendly community to help, please join our playstyle and say hello! 👋

News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

Would it reset the "we think this one might have botted before" flag you know they keep I wonder...or at least you can get it it an account you know is clean.
This was the first thing that came to mind when I read the announcement (I didn't know they had transfers before). I would imagine that flag would be strictly on the account level and not tied to the characters themselves, but who knows.
 
For the first time I can recall I see an Extra Life bonus that I want and I don't know why but Cobalt the Riding Dog amuses me. Bad job putting the Gold Beanie on a blonde model.
 
does anyone what the new Color Scheme for the T2 raid weapons are? last time i check it was just a cap icon
 

Attachments

  • fof.png
    fof.png
    211.5 KB · Views: 0
News - September 2026 Producer's Letter + Favors of Fortune 2026 Expansion announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart