• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Sale on expansion! (1 Viewer)

Seems early but the sale for TOL is on!! 25% discount till October 10th - have to pick up a couple prem or collectors edition's for the gang.
I was thinking the same but I am going to hold out and see if I incur any suspensions. Seems about time with the xp bonus and the "Road Map". I have had a few crews running a lot lately.

I was thinking the same but I am going to hold out and see if I incur any suspensions. Seems about time with the xp bonus and the "Road Map". I have had a few crews running a lot lately.
Agreed. I came back and wanting to see what happens as well. I gave it the ole try and see if i get caught agenda.

Does anyone know if you can duplicate the tradeable expansion on a copy char to the test server and reuse it endlessly? IE: Buy the version with tradeable expansion token, copy to test, trade to a char, recopy the same char to test etc.

I'm not sure what the mechanics are of the tradeable expansion token, if it uses some sort of registration key that you have to enter?

I'm guessing it would work but I'd rather know for sure before I drop the cash on the expensive version.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if you can duplicate the tradeable expansion on a copy char to the test server and reuse it endlessly? IE: Buy the version with tradeable expansion token, copy to test, trade to a char, recopy the same char to test etc.

I'm not sure what the mechanics are of the tradeable expansion token, if it uses some sort of registration key that you have to enter?

I'm guessing it would work but I'd rather know for sure before I drop the cash on the expensive version.

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!
i don't believe you can do that any longer - i do remember rumblings about that did work and got fixed, but i'd not try something like that first hand

I am looking at the prices, which did they reduce by 25%? They look normal to me.
It does not reflect the discount in the store for some reason. But if you click the link in the post or go to the main site and click on "buy now" it will show you the pricing. And you will get another 10% that lowest price.

Family & Friends
$249.99 $187.49
BUY or UPGRADE

Premium
$139.99 $104.99
BUY or UPGRADE

Collector's
$69.99 $52.49
BUY or UPGRADE

Standard
$34.99 $26.24
BUY

If next summer, this December's expansion isn't under $20, I guess I'll just not level past what's free from then on. Which is ok.

No need to worry about levels at this point since, it's just me playing with myself.

If next summer, this December's expansion isn't under $20, I guess I'll just not level past what's free from then on. Which is ok.

No need to worry about levels at this point since, it's just me playing with myself.
i highly doubt they would drop an EXP to 20$ but depending on the turnout and from all of their crackdowns, maybe?

Id liked to see it drop to 50% off starting SEP 1st every year. Then maybe i would upgrade some but its just not worth it in a few months the new exp will come out.

i highly doubt they would drop an EXP to 20$ but depending on the turnout and from all of their crackdowns, maybe?

Id liked to see it drop to 50% off starting SEP 1st every year. Then maybe i would upgrade some but its just not worth it in a few months the new exp will come out.
Yes, agree when it used to be 50% off I would buy the collectors (usually the most expensive one) for many of my characters. Now at only 25% its just not worth it to buy those shinys just cause they are cool. Those under level 120 will get the cheap version or wait till the cheap version of the new expansion hits the deck.

I did buy the cheap version of TOL early on just cause I was at 119.999999 level and couldn't stand it any longer. So close to 120!! But at least what I paid for that would be subtracted to the higher version if I buy it now.

News - Sale on expansion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back