• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Returning to Mobs for Revenge Later..... (1 Viewer)

Just outside of Grobb to the left of the entrance there live a Bard who used to feast on baby trolls - and oh boy did I get my revenge on him 1000 times.
I'd run out of my way to go kill him....he is just lucky i dont really have a need to run between Grobb and Feerott anymore.

I feel all of these to my core. I love especially 1 rounding things that used to beat the holy crap out of me when I had to "jump" run away from stuff only to exclaim "damnit!" when I couldn't get away.

NOW...run up to the mob like..."Whats's up you rat bastard!". BOOM!1 round. lol 🙌

I recently did the former J5 merc quest in Feerrott the Dream with my raid geared 120 SK, who started as a 85 heroic two years ago. I died on almost every questmob at 85 - burn in hell, a crazed mercenary ~=D

This asshole!

aaca3c3bbf67c5ad88cc7241a9d4fd57.jpg

Also Kizdean Gix

Fear plane for sure. I remember raiding that zone over the course of multiple days with people switching out as they need sleep. Once it was split and manageable, no one wanted to give it up. So many deaths just getting into the plane back in the early 2000's it was crazy. Felt good to go back with my main and wipe the zone for fun and a for an epic piece.

If I find myself running thru the Commonlands and see Sargent Slate, he dies every time. I am not sure if I have evened the deaths yet, but I am trying to get a few ahead.

Ah yes, memories of traveling through Lesser Faydark on my way to Castle Mistmoore or doing LDoNs and I run into either one of these jerks. Pained unicorn, more like pain in my SK's ass. If I am in Lesser Fay and they are up I go out of my way to destroy them both. It is personal at this point....Sorry to any Druids trying to do turn in for the epic 1.0....He started it!

Attachments

• Equestrielle.jpg
    Equestrielle.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Pained unicorn.jpg
    Pained unicorn.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 2
Having to have your corpse summoned out of VP because you needed a key to get in and when you were killed the key used to stay on your corpse. If I remember correctly. I think in the old days that was the worst.

@Hylander always whacks that dude when you port into Eastern Wastes
I kill Eron everytime through DSH coz reasons - gnome and his jewellery quest sucked
I kill Crusader Vraket everytime I zone into EW, coz he needs to ’bend the fucken knee’
I kill the Scarecrow in ETWK , still gives me nightmares, in a ‘Children of the Corn’ type way
I kill the charmy birds in Plane of Fire, even at 120 they still suck

Last edited:
Funny - Returning to Mobs for Revenge Later.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back