• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw (1 Viewer)

Granted, but each time you try and play, it consistently tilts and you can never finish.

I wish I knew more about EQ than the RG mods an creators :P
Granted but it is all useless info like all of the shoe sizes of everyone ever involved with EQ.

I wish I knew where the 17 year old AC leak was in my car so I could fix it for good.

Granted but it is all useless info like all of the shoe sizes of everyone ever involved with EQ.

I wish I knew where the 17 year old AC leak was in my car so I could fix it for good.
Granted, but the next ice age begins and now the AC is stuck ON.

I wish I had a maid.

granted but its to Disney land for 30 days and 30 nights with 50 kids, all in the same room. But its a big room

I wish they would open the Red Cent/Krono auction

Granted, but you're 18yrs old 4x over

I wish I had the means to to buy everyone here xpacs(all accounts) until EQ turns off its lights.
granted, but now all xpacs are LDON

I wish Hytiek would send me some more biltong

granted, but now all xpacs are LDON

I wish Hytiek would send me some more biltong
(haha i was just going to post LDON too)
Granted, but Hytiek doesn't have access to any beef! Mystery meat!

I wish i wasn't on call this weekend!

(haha i was just going to post LDON too)
Granted, but Hytiek doesn't have access to any beef! Mystery meat!

I wish i wasn't on call this weekend!
Granted, instead you're on your deathbed.

I wish I could cast a spell to remove all snow and ice from my car.

Granted but its the old rock group Great White Shark and your drone gets caught in the rock finger salutes and crashes

I wish I knew what I was doing in this game
Granted, but everyone quits playing.

I wish patches were every week but time would freeze during patches so I can do irl stuff without losing actual time or procrastinating everything til the patch then spend it reding forums and redguides and watching for serverups.

Granted, but everyone quits playing.

I wish patches were every week but time would freeze during patches so I can do irl stuff without losing actual time or procrastinating everything til the patch then spend it reding forums and redguides and watching for serverups.
Granted! But you're stricken with explosive diarrhea and can never get back to your PC!

I wish I had the motivation to do day to day tasks without distraction...

Granted, but now you are Phil Connors in Ground Hog Day and will be answering the same plugin question for the next 33 yreas 350 days
Sometimes I think this is already @Sic's life lol

i wish George Carlin was still alive
Granted, but he's in an alternate universe
I wish I got two Chick fil a chicken biscuits this morning instead of 1

Granted, but now everything tastes like water

I wish the girls who had crushes on me in high school had let me know before my 30th class reunion
Granted, but you got married to all of them and they turned into naggy karens.

I wish an alien spaceship would come and pick me up, and not probe me!

Granted, but you got married to all of them and they turned into naggy karens.

I wish an alien spaceship would come and pick me up, and not probe me!
Granted, but what goes up must come down as the aliens drop you to test Earth's gravity.

I wish I had a clone to work my job while I could play all the EQ I could handle.

Granted, but what goes up must come down as the aliens drop you to test Earth's gravity.

I wish I had a clone to work my job while I could play all the EQ I could handle.
Granted !! But your working clone kicks you out of the house for being his lazy self clone.

I wish the snow would stop here in New England (NH), its too much now! I need a flamethrower.

Contest Reply Game: The Monkey's Paw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back