• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - Pokemon go (1 Viewer)

whiteviper

RedCents
274¢
Has anyone else tried the new Pokemon go app for android and ios? If you liked pokemon as kid you will love this game.

yeah I was reading today that people are using it to lure others to remote locations to rob them.....

I downloaded it, attempted to figure out wtf I was supposed to do, and then deleted it lol. I didnt grow up a pokemon kid, little after my time.

im trying to figure out how to spoof my gps location normal routes are not working aka apps in the market i think i need to put a little more thought into it.
because i dont want to leave my house LOL

We are having a competition at work. Also have separate teams, yellow and red.. With one random guy going mystic.. Mystic is for douchebags...

ive got my location to stick to places that ive been for hours but after the server catches up i can only swipe once to get the items from the pokestop then i gotta restart

im trying to figure out how to spoof my gps location normal routes are not working aka apps in the market i think i need to put a little more thought into it.
because i dont want to leave my house LOL

GPS spoofing would be great, but so far people are getting banned. If we can figure out how it's detecting, maybe we'll start RedguidesGo

If you could make a skin for Pokémon Go that allowed me to run around and catch everquest monsters that would be amazing!!!

took my wife and daughter to a park today, there were hundreds of people on their phones catching pokemon. I guess it's a good thing though since it encourages people to actually go for a walk.

I downloaded it, attempted to figure out wtf I was supposed to do, and then deleted it lol. I didnt grow up a pokemon kid, little after my time.

My wife didn't grow up with it either. I got her to try it with me a few days ago and she's loving it. Also helps that it gets me out of the house more lol

In my 3 days of Pokemon Go, here's what I know:

1) When catching Pokemon, hold down the pokeball before you throw. Notice the green circle around the pokemon? When it becomes smallest, that's when they're easiest to catch.

2) You can do tricks with the pokeball, such as move it in tight, small circles before you throw, and get extra XP for trick-throws.

3) Eggs! You need eggs. There are two types:1) Lucky Eggs are XP potions. 2) Egg is a potential pokemon, which you put in an incubator and walk around.

Powerleveling

The goal with powerleveling is to pop one of your 30 minute xp pots (aka "Lucky Egg", which I'll repeat is a completely different item from "Egg") and gain as much experience as possible within those 30 minutes. It's not quite as fast as having a druid with dmg shields but it will do. Here's how I do it:

a) Put 9 eggs in 9 incubators. You'll likely have to spend real $ for the incubators, but it's just a few bucks. DO YOU WANT TO IMPRESS 26 YEAR OLDS OR NOT?! Try to get all the eggs to be the same distance from hatching.
b) Walk around until 0.2 or 0.1 km before the eggs hatch.
c) pop your xp pot (lucky egg) and walk quickly to hatch all the eggs. (I hear that 12MPH is the maximum speed that counts, haven't confirmed)
d) As soon as the eggs hatch which gives you a ton of xp, get your butt to a pokestop and throw down a lure. Nab all the pokemon for extra xp.
e) Before the xp potion wears off, evolve as many pokemon as you can for massive XP. The evolutions are actually where most of your xp will come from, so save up those candies.
f) Never evolve a pokemon without an xp pot (lucky egg) active.

Last edited:
Put 9 eggs in 9 incubators. You'll likely have to spend real $ for the incubators, but it's jut a few bucks. DO YOU WANT TO IMPRESS 26 YEARS OLDS OR NOT?![/B]

I take offense to this statement and am extremely impressed by your tactics of leveling *swoon*

12MPH is the equivalent of running 5 minute miles! I run a lot but I couldn't imagine Pokemon'ing at 5 minute mile pace!

I officially hate Pokémon Go, I cant fucking stop playing it! My wife wanted me to "help" her get hers setup and then I set mine up to see what she needed and we walked from 7pm last night until 4am, mother fucker! I hate this game, hold on a sec, there are leaves rustling near me, be right back....

I officially hate Pokémon Go, I cant fucking stop playing it! My wife wanted me to "help" her get hers setup and then I set mine up to see what she needed and we walked from 7pm last night until 4am, mother fucker! I hate this game, hold on a sec, there are leaves rustling near me, be right back....

lol...

Pokemon GO!

I live within 400 yards of one of the largest pokistops and they are always all pinked up! There are 5 pokistops in 1 location and you can sit in the middle and all 5 are spinnable and constantly "lured"

from my understanding the general starter pokemon squirtle, bulbasaur and charmander are from the 2km eggs... I havent been able to confirm that but thats what ive been told by a few people who have charizard/blastoise/venasaur

ofD2Be6.jpg

Redbot I cannot thank you enough for that post! Awesome!

Incase anyone needs a phone and plan that will support this bandwidth hog! I just signed up with MEtroPCS and got a nice Samsung ON5 and my wife has the iphone 6s, the Samsung was FREE! and our total monthly bill for 2 phones is $81 with Insurance! With 5gb data at max speed then unlimited at 3g or 4g

I don't vouch for this software, but some guildies are using it to play Pokemon Go from their PC, and are able to warp around and go where they please.

http://en.bignox.com/pokemongo

I prefer having an excuse to go on walks, so I don't really want it.

I have literally walked my ass off in the last few days! I hate it and I love it! Gonna catch em all!

I haven't played this game. Are there any advantages to multi boxing?

Not really a point to multiboxing PokeGo. Whole point of the game is to get you outside and walking to catch Pokemon. Battle system kind of sucks but it's a lot of fun to play and is a great motivation for going out on a walk :)

I ran 5 minute miles in high school ahhh good times good time many lbs of weed later and not running for 12 years I just ran a 5k at 7 minute miles not bad for being a slacker haha.

There is a dude in my town who must be hacking. He has a CP 3000 dragonite in every gym in town.

News - Pokemon go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back