• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

News - Pokemon go (1 Viewer)

im trying to figure out how to spoof my gps location normal routes are not working aka apps in the market i think i need to put a little more thought into it.
because i dont want to leave my house LOL

Download nox

- - - Updated - - -

GPS spoofing would be great, but so far people are getting banned. If we can figure out how it's detecting, maybe we'll start RedguidesGo

People aren't getting banned for spoofing they're getting banned for teleporting too soon. It has to be semi realistic travel time aka close app for the night next morning spoof across the globe wherever you want to go. But even if you get banned it just softban where you can't catch Pokemon of pokestops for an hour or two. But even that you can spin a pokestop about 50x or so and it will unban you. Only takes about 5 minutes there's also a macro for it that does it in seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

must be bot helped a lot.

Ya the bots are pretty insane lol I have 3 30+ bot Accts with tons of 3k+ snorlaxes n dragonite a n then I have my normal acct I play around town that's only level 21

News - Pokemon go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back