• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Palatial Guildhall video (1 Viewer)

not quite what your asking for, but me and a friend sometimes (every few months probably) start choosing random guilds to go look at and explore their guild halls. i highly recommend it honestly, some people do really amazing things! sometimes you can even see entire section of a neighborhood all grouped together in amazing layouts

not quite what your asking for, but me and a friend sometimes (every few months probably) start choosing random guilds to go look at and explore their guild halls. i highly recommend it honestly, some people do really amazing things! sometimes you can even see entire section of a neighborhood all grouped together in amazing layouts
nice tip!

Go to eqresource and do a search on housing contests. Although he has not run a contest in a couple years players have listed their submissions so you can look at them - most you will have to make a character on that server to seee

The forums often have stuff too if you know what to look for

There is one player and I cant think of his name right now but he has magnificent housing set ups. He might be the guy in this https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/housing-montage.269311/

Just a head's up. Right now the ability to place your guild hall npc guys is borked.

Has been confirmed but no word on patch yet. You would have no trouble placing anything else

Whatever you do make it functional. Nothing worse than a pretty guild hall where you can't find anything or you have to run all over the place to do TS.

That worked for a while, notice that if the gh instance has to restart they are facing the wall again. This is 2 months without a fix ?
aye, you're correct, that and you can't resize the vendors anymore which is an utter nuisance because we had a stellar set up for a tradeskill area thanks to CrankyUnicorn. Hoping they figure out the kinks.

Request - Palatial Guildhall video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back