• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Palatial Guildhall video (1 Viewer)

RedCents
808¢
not quite what your asking for, but me and a friend sometimes (every few months probably) start choosing random guilds to go look at and explore their guild halls. i highly recommend it honestly, some people do really amazing things! sometimes you can even see entire section of a neighborhood all grouped together in amazing layouts

RedCents
869¢
not quite what your asking for, but me and a friend sometimes (every few months probably) start choosing random guilds to go look at and explore their guild halls. i highly recommend it honestly, some people do really amazing things! sometimes you can even see entire section of a neighborhood all grouped together in amazing layouts
nice tip!

RedCents
1,150¢
Go to eqresource and do a search on housing contests. Although he has not run a contest in a couple years players have listed their submissions so you can look at them - most you will have to make a character on that server to seee

The forums often have stuff too if you know what to look for

There is one player and I cant think of his name right now but he has magnificent housing set ups. He might be the guy in this https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/housing-montage.269311/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)