• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Old man here (1 Viewer)

Just joined here too and have to say, all this is a bit overwhelming to start but the more I read the more it starts to become clearer in regards to what is possible/available and what I would like to use. The community is certainly eager to help and explain it all, which makes it all that much more enjoyable. I can feel questions starting to form but have yet to really give it a thorough test drive before sourcing the knowledge base here. The terms alone have a bit of a learning curve at the onset.

lol who remembers the 30 minute boat ride from Faydwer to arrive at freeport spend another 20 min to oasis to find a camp to get raped by spectors or caimens and forgot to bind in freeport. 2 hour corpse recovery FTW
Reminds me of a time taking the boat to FV being a human SK and a noob wasn't easy. Spent almost 8 hours naked and losing a level and a half of experience trying to recover my corpse from the dock.

Just joined here too and have to say, all this is a bit overwhelming to start but the more I read the more it starts to become clearer in regards to what is possible/available and what I would like to use. The community is certainly eager to help and explain it all, which makes it all that much more enjoyable. I can feel questions starting to form but have yet to really give it a thorough test drive before sourcing the knowledge base here. The terms alone have a bit of a learning curve at the onset.
Welcome. It is alot to take in, but just the quality of life game improvements makes it worth it. If you have Discord, jump in the chat, if you dont have Discord, def recommend getting it. The casual and random conversations contain a ton of information, and I dont think there has been a time when somebody ismt around to answer a quick question.

Forum is a great place to post, @Sic, @CHAT, Hyt, and many many others will see the alert tickler in Discord and will reply pretty quick.

Welcome again, and remember there are no dumb questions (unless you dont watch the CWTN videos as the plugins direct you to).

Question - Old man here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back