• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Old Guild Joke (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,735¢
I miss the "Good ol' Days" with one of my guilds from the Brell Serilis server "Grand Norrathian Vanguard". We had this silly tradition that one guildie always had to come online each day and tell this joke.

"So this horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says....Why the long face?".

Anyway, just sharing. I miss so much from back in the day. Feeling Nostalgic.....:(

Hey @Doc James - what was your name on Brel?

So a horse walks into a bar… I believe that whole joke was started by coolguy, maybe coolerguy. Good days, best guild. Miss all of you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Doc James - what was your name on Brel?

So a horse walks into a bar… I believe that whole joke was started by coolguy maybe Coolerguy. Good days, best guild. Miss all of you :)
Prolly 0 folks going to say who their toon names are, and us mods will delete / change if we see toon names posted

I love reading all the funny stories from the old days, Fansy the Bard, Skatergnome stories on the defunct eqcastersrealm. The burnt woods story, The Quon, Triality getting banned, so many good ones. I seem to recall one where someone shouted EVAC and caused a guild to wipe but don't really remember where to find that one.

Good times.

Funny - Old Guild Joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back