• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Nvidia Critical Updates -- UPDATE YOUR DRIVER/SOFTWARE! (1 Viewer)

Sum1

Warriors are inferior (read: crybaby) tanks
RedCents
5,372¢

BLUF: There are some major security vulnerabilities recently found with the top-end nvidia cards (drivers/software) we all likely use. The updates apparently aren't automatic, which means that you have to go to the nvidia site and download them directly.

Given the severity of these issues, I highly recommend everyone does this ASAP.

Thanks... this is your public service announcement of the day. Spoken another way.... don't be the low-hanging cybersecurity fruit!!

I have dualing Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080i's on one of my older rigs- and found my graphics freeze delay was caused by this and windows 10 updates as well.

Man I wish I could get my hands on a old Voodoo 3dFX/Voodoo 3dFX 2, I've been trying to get one for months now for my old retro rig, literally the last part I need to finish it :(

Man I wish I could get my hands on a old Voodoo 3dFX/Voodoo 3dFX 2, I've been trying to get one for months now for my old retro rig, literally the last part I need to finish it :(

yeah the good ol voodoo2 .. i had the first one but when the voodoo 2 was out i remember WOW! lol

Those were pre-pre-PRE SLI days hehe

I used to have an amiga 500, and i wish i still had it.. those were the good ol days of my gaming...

IRL - Nvidia Critical Updates -- UPDATE YOUR DRIVER/SOFTWARE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back