• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - noticing Lag between characters today (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
Is anyone else noticing unusual lag between characters today? (cazic)

I do not normally see this, but today I am seeing

1) Getting disconnected a lot
2) Different characters graphics are showing mobs still alive that I have killed
3) I move a character and another one does not see that movement
4) A bunch of other things related to not getting updates from one group member to another.

I am not sure if this is the server or my internet

Last edited:
Zek is the only pvp server I believe but I could be wrong. It's been awhile since I played on it. I've had weird lag today. Pulled mobs run past my group where I pulled to and up the mountain then they have to run back down. Usually doesn't happen where I've been camping.

EQ2 was having a lot of lag today too, along with very long load/zoning times, broker (bazaar) buying/selling lag, and bouncing you back to character select when zoning too.

Same some 2-5 sec lags, upto 30 sec lags. Happened a few times when one of my chars leveled and got AA's

I have 1GB internet speed where I play from, and two super computers built for gaming and I was getting laggy a bit turning around in the lobby which never happens yesterday.

Over the last week i've noticed internet slowness everywhere I am. Home, Work, Coffee shop, Using cell hotspot.. everything seems muted a bit. The conspiracy theorist in me says someones planning to take the Internets down.. the realist in me says someones uploading a massive amount of amateur p0rn.

Question - noticing Lag between characters today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back